OutLaw Motorcycle Club in Marion, IL.

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Serious Issue

Carmel, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2009
The Official Start of an Outlaw Motorcycle Chapter has started in Marion. They are currently in the Probate Status but as soon as 5 members become patched over and allowed to wear full colors the chapter will become a recognized Chapter. Go to the Outlaws MC website, look under Chapters and go down to Illinois. Marion is now listed. This will become a serious problem for the area as the Hells Angels are as close as Cape.
Michael2559

Dubuque, IA

#2 Nov 25, 2009
I went to the web site and read about this and it doesnt seem to be a "Hells Angel" group to me, but we dont know for sure. The site says "Marion (prospective)", it may or may not be done and the Outlaws MC was est. 1935. Motor cycles are very popular now and there will be Im sure more and more Chapters made up, I know they are all bad as some may think.
I would say its a good idea to keep an eye on them though and see what happens.
Serious Issue

Carmel, NY

#3 Nov 25, 2009
And there is a Santa Clause!!
Michael2559 wrote:
I went to the web site and read about this and it doesnt seem to be a "Hells Angel" group to me, but we dont know for sure. The site says "Marion (prospective)", it may or may not be done and the Outlaws MC was est. 1935. Motor cycles are very popular now and there will be Im sure more and more Chapters made up, I know they are all bad as some may think.
I would say its a good idea to keep an eye on them though and see what happens.
HMMMM

Carmel, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2009
I know two of the acronyms but the OFFO ? Is that Old fu#kers fu#king Off?
Outlaw wrote:
So what's the problem? Outlaws started in the Chicago area many,many years ago...it's the 81's that are the newcomers/outsiders. OFFO SYLO LL&R to bros worldwide.
Michael2559

Dubuque, IA

#6 Nov 25, 2009
Theres one in every crowd, whats so "Serious Issue" about this chapter, all of them arent like the Hell's Angels.
Serious Issue

Carmel, NY

#7 Nov 26, 2009
Oh yea, I'm sure they will doing the good of the people in this County.
Michael2559 wrote:
Theres one in every crowd, whats so "Serious Issue" about this chapter, all of them arent like the Hell's Angels.
UKNOWN

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2009
Who cares!
betterwatchout

Murray, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2009
well the outlaws are a rival biker gang to the hells angels both are a form of arian nation as far as a racist group they are trouble but the secret is that for them to exist in your neighbor hood some of your department heads probably are either friends with them or are affiliated with them this is bad news they do have a probationary time when they start out and have to carry out some type of act to earn their patches so be careful best thing would be to act like you dont see them or try not to have eye contact with them and also be careful who you elect into positions
Southern IL welcome

Ridgewood, NY

#10 Dec 11, 2009
Perhaps they just need a good Southern IL. Welcome to our World, your not in Kansas anymore Toto!!
ill annoys

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2009
Outlaws are awesome!
Southern IL welcome

Ridgewood, NY

#12 Dec 13, 2009
To the above: Must be another criminal
OMC Supporter

Mount Vernon, IL

#13 Dec 18, 2009
The men of this prospective chapter are people that have lived in and around Marion for most of their lives. It's not like you have strangers or some evil element moving into Marion. You've also have an un official chapter in Metropolis that has many full patched members that have been there for years and it has not influenced anybodies life in southern IL. I have partied with many Outlaws in Illinois and must say I have always been treated with respect.
Now for "betterwatchout", how can they be a form of "a form of arian nation" when they are a world wide club? There are members of many nationalities in other countries. Also it is spelled "Aryan".
It is precisely people like this that do not know anything that get vicious untrue rumors started.
harleyguy

Montgomery, AL

#14 Dec 23, 2009
So the Outlaws respect and there won't be problems. Yes, they are a 1%er club just like the Hells Angels, Pagans, Banditos, and Sons of Silence. It may become a little of a problem but, I dont think that they'll plant bombs like they did in Chicago against the Hells Angels. Just stay out of their way especially if there's Hells Angels and Outlaws in the same area.
harleyguy

Montgomery, AL

#15 Dec 23, 2009
Show not so. My bad.
Outlaw Supporter

Eureka, IL

#16 Jan 4, 2010
ill annoys wrote:
Outlaws are awesome!
I agree I know a few and they are great people
Chi-Town Hustler

Anna, IL

#18 Jan 20, 2010
Southern IL welcome wrote:
Perhaps they just need a good Southern IL. Welcome to our World, your not in Kansas anymore Toto!!
Yeah hillbilly.....you'll be the one in the fetal position,shiverin',whimperin' and makin' lil' girl noises!!!!!!!!!!
sniper

Benton, IL

#19 Jan 20, 2010
Well, if you love prison with the boys that much, enjoy.
Chi-Town Hustler

Anna, IL

#20 Jan 20, 2010
sniper wrote:
Well, if you love prison with the boys that much, enjoy.
BOYS?????????? What ever you say Pre-Puber!!

Since: Jan 10

Mckeesport, PA

#21 Jan 20, 2010
I've never heard anything thing about the Outlaws in local or national news. I think Presley is using scare tactics to get easy votes from gullible people. The Outlaws are just a bunch of old men on motorcycles and it seems to me they mind their own business. He needs to focus on something that poses a real threat to the county.
here4now

Equality, IL

#22 Jan 23, 2010
Umm..just because people ride motorcycles....doesnt mean they are bad people....there are bad people out driving cars. "Serious Issue" you really should umm try to get out of the third grade and grow up. Just because you see someone on a motorcycle doesnt mean they have served time in prison..I ride and I have not ever been in trouble with the law and have no plans on being either. Maybe u should broaden your horizon some ..before mommy tucks u into bed tonight....What a damn moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AIM - Toyota 21 min worker 1
Trump is Toast 2 hr Granny says 28
Stolen Trump signs 2 hr Granny says 4
Mike Gravatt 3 hr Lol 1
Ryan THOMAS 3 hr Laughing so hard 10
Dennis Turner channel 3 news is a joke!!! 4 hr Zeech 18
Steve Rieter another bar in Marion 4 hr Zeech 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance