needing place to rent asap

needing place to rent asap

Posted in the Marion Forum

Juanita

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2012
I'm looking for a least a 2 bedroom place to rent no more than 300.00 a month need to move closer to husband work and military unit. If anybody knows of anything plz let me know thank u
Mike

Herrin, IL

#6 Sep 3, 2012
For $300, you won't be getting anything much nicer than a rental storage.
Homeless Hick

Ridgway, IL

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Yes the wallpapper store does own a lot of homes in Marion. Are they slum properties? No, many of their homes are sold on Contract, so its the owner's responsibility to maintain them.

I consider it a slam to their current tenants. I am one.

If you go in and talk with them they will trip over themselves to help you out. They will do their best.

Don't let what others say detour you away from them.

You have the right to look at the property before you move in. You will see what type of home your getting.

FYI: any thing that is going to rent for $300.00 isn't going to be prime real estate. You will find that out quickly.

Good luck,
Andy Martin
lots of houses

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2012
@ andy, well put. The Beckers will help you out and will work with your budget. Do they have some bad rentals that live in crap, yep they do. But they also have wonferful people who care about their homes and work to make them nice. To all od you who haye on the Beckers, grow up.
Just Me

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Mary Becker has always been a very sweet person to me. Maybe that's because I pay my CFD on time every month and try to keep my property up to best of my ability. You get what you give.
Love the Beckers

Ridgway, IL

#10 Sep 4, 2012
When I was homeless they took me and my children in. I didn't have one dime to my name. They brought over food, household items and personal items. They always are giving my girls stuffed animals when we go in. When you go to pay its like going "home". Mrs Becker always takes the time to ask about everyone. Just be prepared to stay a while when you go in, maybe take them a coffee from McDoanlds with 5 creams! That will make Mrs Beckers day.
Whose preying who

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2012
I am buying a home contract for deed from Mary. I feel like I'm preying on her. She allowed me to make no down payment, wait till tax time to even make my first payment, and she even kept utilities on in her name! My Christmas has been made with the help of she and her husband! I went to hucks after receiving the keys in amazement and shared with the girl at the register my glee.! She told me that they pay everyone's rent for the month of December and are wonderful .
Elmer Fudd

Carterville, IL

#15 Dec 14, 2012
May God bless them.. and all of us- we need it.
lol really

Herrin, IL

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Whose preying who wrote:
I am buying a home contract for deed from Mary. I feel like I'm preying on her. She allowed me to make no down payment, wait till tax time to even make my first payment, and she even kept utilities on in her name! My Christmas has been made with the help of she and her husband! I went to hucks after receiving the keys in amazement and shared with the girl at the register my glee.! She told me that they pay everyone's rent for the month of December and are wonderful .
UMMMMMM Someone once told me... Nothing in life is free. Then agian i have good credit and dont need my bills in anyone else's name... Stop spending money at the clubs..
lovinlife83

Murphysboro, IL

#18 Dec 14, 2014
Whose preying who wrote:
Do you have a number for Mary? I am interested in a house she has open on 2nd st in Marion IL.
hope this helps

Belleville, IL

#19 Dec 14, 2014
Call discount wallpaper on court street
justasking

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Dec 15, 2014
Besides Gander Mountain, anything else coming to Marion?. I heard Carbondale is getting a dunken donuts and iHop. Wish we could get an Olive Garden in Marion.
justasking

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Dec 15, 2014
justasking wrote:
Besides Gander Mountain, anything else coming to Marion?. I heard Carbondale is getting a dunken donuts and iHop. Wish we could get an Olive Garden in Marion.
Oops wrong forum...lol
CFD

United States

#23 Dec 15, 2014
I know Mary & Don Becker pretty well by now, bought a house from them CFD over 5 years ago. It is a beautiful home in the country that they had bought at auction. Everyone can say what they wish about the people, but if you pay your rent or house payment on time, keep up your homeowner's insurance, and keep your property in an acceptable manner, there will be no problems. Yes, they own some properties in the "bad" areas of Marion, but people already know that when they rent or buy them. Many folks are eccentric and different from the norm, that means nothing. These people do many things behind the scenes to help others, which is what life is all about, paying it forward.
broke

Marion, IL

#24 Dec 15, 2014
Well its December and I payed my own. I was really hoping this lie was true. Would have been so great to have a little extra for Christmas. That's okay though. I'm responsible for myself.
looking

Herrin, IL

#25 Dec 15, 2014
What interest rate do they charge on CFD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Every white person should watch this video! 1 hr Christ died of AIDs 6
OutLaw Motorcycle Club in Marion, IL. (Nov '09) 14 hr True 287
big member 22 hr ok 19
Where can i buy a Rebel flag 22 hr Christ died of AIDs 3
Victoria 22 hr Just me 8
Ar Masters Fri Alayna 1
Marion Reservation Center (May '11) Fri red 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages