Tecumseh, KS

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Jake Rendleman for County Clerk
Bill Mausey for County Commissioner
Rex Piper for County Treasure
Poor

Tecumseh, KS

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Not a chance. Piper will never run again after the embarrassing loss to Jent and that would be too many Carterville people in office.
Go for it

Johnston City, IL

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Not a bad ticket.
Brian

Higden, AR

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Bill Mausey for County Commissioner what a joke, he can't even win re election in carterville. maybe he just needs a new place to get free gas for his truck.
intheknow

Marion, IL

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Dem4life wrote:
Jake Rendleman for County Clerk
Bill Mausey for County Commissioner
Rex Piper for County Treasure
Just like in the Three Stooges..........

Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe!!!!

If that's the best the Dem's have to offer, I say vote Republican!!
Better worry

Marion, IL

#6 Jan 11, 2013
And they would be running against who, who and who? I would be concerned if I was a republican on the ticket.
Brian

United States

#7 Jan 11, 2013
what a joke, with Mausey gambling habit we will get dog racing at the Star site
Better worry

Marion, IL

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Hope Presley runs. Three strikes and maybe he would realize no one wants him. LMAO
Money man

Peculiar, MO

#9 Jan 14, 2013
JR Burke is not listed? Thought he was going run for commissionor
Bloody

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Why would Jr. give up a great position that he will never loose to run for a position that is full of controversy!?!?
money man

Topeka, KS

#11 Jan 17, 2013
for money!!!!man.
Rex Piper

Geneseo, IL

#12 Jan 17, 2013
If Rex Piper ever got back in office at any level, certainly as treasurer - there wouldn't be any money.
vegas fan

Marion, IL

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Rex Piper wrote:
If Rex Piper ever got back in office at any level, certainly as treasurer - there wouldn't be any money.
it thought he had some high power job in springfield with labor relation board.
Homer

Marion, IL

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Ever since the Chicago Crook got elected, I voter straight republican !
Bill

Lebanon, MO

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Jake is going to run against Forby next time.
jfk

Camden, AR

#16 Aug 27, 2013
I know all the guys your on your "dream ticket" very well. Jake R is not running in 2014, tho he would win this time. i assure you. He has some1 very close to him that is sick. Mausey couldn't win commishion, or would have a tough go of it, tho he would prob make a good 1. And Piper,(who retired from the Labor Board last year by the way) would prob have the best chance, despite the Jent debacle 10 . HE did win the commish seat by a landslide 6 yrs b4.(very strange). and knows every1 in the damn county. n he is no theif either. ive known the man for 30 years n i can assure u he has never stolen a dime from any1. id say any 2 of those would win. deff jake, prob big rex as well.
davem62

Camden, AR

#17 Sep 7, 2013
I haven't heard more b.s. since the last county board meeting. After reading some of these comments I think something needs cleared up. Piper didn't want to be County Clerk when he ran against Jent. He found out after winning the primary that since his old boxing buddy, Blow-go-ya-bitch, was now governor, he had the chairmanship of the state labor board, which paid twice as much and had a ton of perks. All he had to do to get it, was not be county clerk. I helped Rex some in that campaign, n he didn't mobilize any of his union support which he has always had in his pocket, do any walks or go to any meetings, or even attend the only debate that year n was the only canidate not to go. He simply didn't want to win. If he had, Ed Smith at the Laborers @ Jim Stevens at the Operators woulda had him 2000 absentee votes b4 the poles opened. Rex didn't win, bc Rex didn't want the job. Don't fool yourselve. He would kick Jent's old ass if he had tried whatsoever to win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendra Blumenstock 42 min Smh3 4
Clm 1 hr where 6
Crazy Claudia Tenney 2 hr JC Press 5
Trump has a mental illness. 4 hr JC Press 26
Trump: Russia is 'laughing their asses off' 4 hr well 24
massac basketball program 5 hr deadspin 3
Property taxes 9 hr Quitnow 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance