JuliaGreen

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I'm trying to get in touch with Robby. I know he's happily married, I'm not looking for a love connection. Anyone know how to contact him?
JuliaGreen

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Bueller?
nadanadanada

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2012
I don't know him, but on a hunch did a facebook search, a rob walker & robert walker in Marion.
JuliaGreen

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2012
Thanks, yeah couldn't find him there either.
john

Herrin, IL

#5 Oct 14, 2012
JuliaGreen wrote:
Thanks, yeah couldn't find him there either.
robby walker with a daughter named deadra lives in hederson ky now.
JuliaGreen

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2012
Thank you, I don't think that's him either. His kids are serenity and faith, I think.
hmm

Carterville, IL

#7 Oct 15, 2012
if you know what his kids' names are.. then you should know how to get in contact with him. I'm pretty sure his wife doesn't want nor need the drama of another woman (friend of not) in the picture upsetting their lives.
JuliaGreen

United States

#8 Oct 16, 2012
You'd be right. . . If I weren't gay. You know what they say about people who assume.
Hal

Osceola, MO

#9 Oct 18, 2012
Yeah they look like hmm ..ha ha what a [email protected]
last I knew

Des Arc, AR

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Last I knew they were living in motel Marion and he was working atDenys or whatever that resteraunt is by apple bees
Anonymous

Marion, IL

#11 Mar 16, 2013
I know Robby Walker. He is one of my friends on facebook. His ex-wife Kathy is on there too. His children are Rane and Deadrea. Just saw pictures of them on FB not too long ago. He is doing great and has turned his life over to the Lord.
Anonymous

Marion, IL

#12 Mar 16, 2013
I also know a Robby Walker from Herrin. My friend just came in and was talking about him. His mom's name is Julie and his sister's name is Mindy? Not sure where he is living now.
Del

Herrin, IL

#13 Mar 18, 2013
The whole family are drug addicts and players of the system, Mindy is behind bars for a long, long time..Julie is a sex addict- meth head, Robby is a player..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps Attorneys are Bailing out .. 9 min Little Angel 7
Best custody attorney in Williamson county 1 hr Thisismyname2 1
New building 1 hr Moose 4
Hoovering in sky over Marion at night . 1 hr Moose 2
Overpass man 4 hr Buzzkill 5
Jared Jones (Nov '13) 5 hr jaredjonesfanclub 11
Hair Hub 6 hr Moose 27

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance