Jimmy

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Why doesn't KB's get the credit they deserve? Probably one of the best places in Marion to eat, but its a shame all these big name places keep getting all the praise. Keep up the good work, don't let these big name places coming in discourage you!
Mount Vernon, MO

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Where is this place?
Seriously

Marion, IL

#3 Nov 11, 2012
A long time ago, when it was Pulley's, you could get a great meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner). Now the only thing decent at KB's is the breakfast, and that isn't really very good anymore.
Thinking

Marion, IL

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Why doesn't KB's get the credit they deserve? Probably one of the best places in Marion to eat, but its a shame all these big name places keep getting all the praise. Keep up the good work, don't let these big name places coming in discourage you!
Location ! Anywhere on 13 west of 37 they would always be packed
bbq

Marion, IL

#5 Nov 11, 2012
I ate there once and had the poops for three days straight. Never ate there again.
good food

Marion, IL

#6 Nov 12, 2012
i like their sliced bbq. plus their bacon cheeseburger and bacon chese fries are great.breakfast is good. way better than triple e bbq.pops bbq on main st across from washington school has great breakfast
Anon

Herrin, IL

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Have eaten there several times, the fish sandwich is pretty good, but the bbq is not that good. Not knocking them, but I like to taste the flavor of smoke on my meat. Have not tasted that in my visits there.
C_O_Jones

Marion, IL

#8 Nov 26, 2012
no extra charge for da grease....
I love KBs

Boston, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
They have the best breakfast around. Keep up the good work.
bbq you have diaherra of the mouth, you are on every topix forum to comment. Why don't you start helping at the homeless shelter to use up your idle time. Your so sad.
the runs

Brookport, IL

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Diarrhea cha cha cha
Clean it up

Marion, IL

#11 Dec 12, 2012
We love going but good grief, clean up the place. The flies have been out of control. Last time we went in, I ordered chili Mac. The waitress said "oh you do not want chili Mac we were just saying it smells bad. It's probably old" holy cow! Kevin might want to do some etiquette training along with some cleaning and quality control. we really like their family. They are hard working people. I just think they either don't see it cause they are around it so much or when they aren't there the staff lets it get nasty. I hope it stays in business a long time!! I love the little diner atmosphere. However we also had some friends get terribly ill after eating some sausage there. Please Borum's don't let a good thing go to pot!
Sarah

Herrin, IL

#12 Jun 1, 2015
These are the same people who have ripped PFF workers many times. They had a place in willisville and ripped everything me off. The lawyer said Kevin has IRS back money in hundreds of thousands owed as well as several judgments in court against him. Buela steals from it and blames workers. Then they don't pay anyone what they owe them. Ripped off several hard working people who desperately needed money. They also take taxes out to f your check but don't turn in to IRS, so you won't get a return.
Chrij

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2016
The Borums are the fakest family in Marion. Alcoholics and owe so many ppl money for various reasons. Not to mention the adultry that's been an on going drama ride. No respect for them and I'll never eat there again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton to RAISE TAX $1 TRILLION ON US 59 min Farry Gorby 3
new dq on 13 1 hr justwondering 11
Salvation 2 hr Romans 50
communist trump 6 hr The Shadow 6
White vehicle= no personality 8 hr Buzzkill 7
Everyone Start Calling Trump .... BANKRUPT DONALD 18 hr Taxman 7
Colby Thompson 22 hr I have a life 44

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance