First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just my opinion

Marion, IL

#1 Dec 22, 2012
bruce norris and his wife have a dog in whiteash they are neglecting this dog and dont feed or water it now its freezing they have it way down at the end of their property behind the trailor by the woods so nobody can see it but they are in for a total surprise they are going to get busted real soon .i hate animal abusers and i will call on anybody that is abising a animal even if they are family members i urge anyone that ses a animal being starved or abused in any way to call animal protection
taylor

Marion, IL

#2 Dec 31, 2012
i dont guess anyone cares that a little innocent dog is being abused he will probably freeze to death or starve to death this winter he is in whiteash across from the barn dance i know about this dog i have called animal control 4 times and bi county health 2 times and the dog is still being abused who do you call for help ? bruce and lisa norris should never be able to own a dog they dont care about him i say give him to a caring dog lover let him be taken care of properly >
Captain

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2012
If you are really wanting to do something thats great. But the fact that you get on here and use names and make accusations tells me your all "bark" and no "bite". How is this going to help that defenseless animal. Get on the horn, go get the dog, rally neighbors. Just wanting to make trouble you arnt going to do anything. You "animal lovers" seriously make me ill. This isnt a noble action, actually SAVING the animal would be noble. Get your ass out from behind your fake name and computer and DO SOMETHING!
Well see what happens!
Homer

Marion, IL

#4 Dec 31, 2012
just my opinion wrote:
bruce norris and his wife have a dog in whiteash they are neglecting this dog and dont feed or water it now its freezing they have it way down at the end of their property behind the trailor by the woods so nobody can see it but they are in for a total surprise they are going to get busted real soon .i hate animal abusers and i will call on anybody that is abising a animal even if they are family members i urge anyone that ses a animal being starved or abused in any way to call animal protection
Simply call the Sheriffs dept. Illinois has animal cruelty laws..
taylor

Marion, IL

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Captain wrote:
If you are really wanting to do something thats great. But the fact that you get on here and use names and make accusations tells me your all "bark" and no "bite". How is this going to help that defenseless animal. Get on the horn, go get the dog, rally neighbors. Just wanting to make trouble you arnt going to do anything. You "animal lovers" seriously make me ill. This isnt a noble action, actually SAVING the animal would be noble. Get your ass out from behind your fake name and computer and DO SOMETHING!
Well see what happens!
THE PROBLEM IS THEY WONT DO ANYTHING IVE CALLED AND THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ITS CRAZY SHORT OF GOING ON THEIR PROPERTY .THE SHERIFF DEPT DIRECTS YOU TO ANIMAL CONTROL AND THEY WILL GO CHECK BUT LEAVE THE DOG ITS CRAZY AND YOU BIG MOUTH YOU KNOW SO MUCH YOU GET HELP FOR THE DOG I AM DISABLED AND CANT EVEN WALK I CANT GO OUT TO WHITE ASH THAT IS ONE OF THE PROBLEMS . THEY DONT EVEN CARE THEY HAVE HAD AT LEAST 2 STARVE TO DEATH AND STILL THEY GET BY WHAT THE F DOES IT TAKE TO GET HELP FOR THIS POOR ANIMAL?
Hmmmmmmm

Raleigh, NC

#6 Jan 1, 2013
taylor wrote:
<quoted text>THE PROBLEM IS THEY WONT DO ANYTHING IVE CALLED AND THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ITS CRAZY SHORT OF GOING ON THEIR PROPERTY .THE SHERIFF DEPT DIRECTS YOU TO ANIMAL CONTROL AND THEY WILL GO CHECK BUT LEAVE THE DOG ITS CRAZY AND YOU BIG MOUTH YOU KNOW SO MUCH YOU GET HELP FOR THE DOG I AM DISABLED AND CANT EVEN WALK I CANT GO OUT TO WHITE ASH THAT IS ONE OF THE PROBLEMS . THEY DONT EVEN CARE THEY HAVE HAD AT LEAST 2 STARVE TO DEATH AND STILL THEY GET BY WHAT THE F DOES IT TAKE TO GET HELP FOR THIS POOR ANIMAL?
Sooooooo, you are disabled and can't make it out to White Ash but YOU know all about the alleged condition of this dog. You must be psychic! NEXT!
curious

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2013
I am an animal lover, but not a big fan of PETA or ASPCA and nosy people. What is animal abuse to one is not to another. If it's been checked out & they did nothing, then maybe they know something you don't since they have actually been there.

I once had someone tell me I was an animal abuser because I put my dog in a crate (a large crate) at night and when I was gone. My dog is well-fed, well-loved and well-behaved. Most of all he is happy. He will put himself in his crate at night when he's ready for bed. But abuse is in the eye of the beholder, obviously starvation would be abuse, but if the authorities have checked it out and YOU HAVEN'T then stop harassing those poor people.
just my opinion

Marion, IL

#8 Feb 1, 2013
i have friends keeping eyes on the dog and they let me know whats going on at the norris dump i dont consider it harrasment when the dog is the victim not the owners tare useless lazy bums and should be punished for starving their dog to death how would you like to be tied up never have anyone talk to you never take a walk and starve and be thirsty plus freezing would you call it harrasment if a person freed you from that bad situation . animals cant help themselves someone has to speak up for them idoit
southern

Warrensburg, MO

#9 Mar 14, 2013
All you guys that have a problem with Bruce and Lisa Norris go fk yourselves!! You need to leave that family alone!If you have A Problem with me telling you to fck yourselves,ill give you my address and can meet me face to face,ill whoop all your fkin a$$es!
watch it

Hutchinson, KS

#11 Mar 15, 2013
just my opinion wrote:
bruce norris and his wife have a dog in whiteash they are neglecting this dog and dont feed or water it now its freezing they have it way down at the end of their property behind the trailor by the woods so nobody can see it but they are in for a total surprise they are going to get busted real soon .i hate animal abusers and i will call on anybody that is abising a animal even if they are family members i urge anyone that ses a animal being starved or abused in any way to call animal protection
Id watch what i say if I were you. Being a family member I know Bruce will tear it off and FEED it to his dog. You scum bag.
watch it

Hutchinson, KS

#12 Mar 15, 2013
watch it wrote:
<quoted text> Id watch what i say if I were you. Being a family member I know Bruce will tear it off and FEED it to his dog. You scum bag.
oops sorry i meant to say your head.
Hey

United States

#13 Mar 15, 2013
southern wrote:
All you guys that have a problem with Bruce and Lisa Norris go fk yourselves!! You need to leave that family alone!If you have A Problem with me telling you to fck yourselves,ill give you my address and can meet me face to face,ill whoop all your fkin a$$es!
I know exactly who it is...leave me your email
southern

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly who it is...leave me your email
my email for wat
Oh Yeah

Ballwin, MO

#16 Mar 16, 2013
watch it wrote:
<quoted text> Id watch what i say if I were you. Being a family member I know Bruce will tear it off and FEED it to his dog. You scum bag.
You're funny!
southern

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2013
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny!
then give your name if your not scared?
southern

United States

#18 Mar 16, 2013
southern wrote:
<quoted text> then give your name if your not scared?
Ok,Brandon bruce's nephew!
southern

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly who it is...leave me your email
If you supposedly "knew" exactly who it was you should've already known that then huh?If you can talk shit,i,lets see if you can back it up.
Call Me

Ballwin, MO

#20 Mar 16, 2013
southern wrote:
<quoted text> then give your name if your not scared?
Here, just give me call: 1-800-EAT-CRAP!
southern

Belton, MO

#21 Mar 16, 2013
That's what I thought you are,nothin but a bunch of pusses
southern

Belton, MO

#22 Mar 16, 2013
Call Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, just give me call: 1-800-EAT-CRAP!
and called me scared?you can't even give real information

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky LaBote 2 hr Kathy 5
Who will our new Mayor be? 6 hr Hmm 32
Aisin 7 hr Buzzkill 20
Stabbing at Heartland sports bar 20 hr Anonymous 21
Aisin Management 21 hr Joe momma 8
John Beal Roofing (Nov '15) Thu JC Press 17
Makesha Pritchett Wed Thought 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages