Lindsay Followell
Ghostbuster

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2011
What's up with this chick? Is she still living at home with mommy? Ha she made it thru her high school years by her mommy doing her homework for her!!
Talk about the Adams Family. They sure make them come in second.
Any other opinions??
Friend

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2011
Sounds like you have some Mommy issues! Besides, you must not know her since you have her name wrong! Nice try at getting some bs started! Better luck next time!!
vrod

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2011
You check the outlaws mc club?
rite on time

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Aug 23, 2011
Friend wrote:
Sounds like you have some Mommy issues! Besides, you must not know her since you have her name wrong! Nice try at getting some bs started! Better luck next time!!
Actually I believe it's Lynsey Marietta Followell. Better?
vrod

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2011
O U T L A W S!
rite on time

New York, NY

#6 Aug 24, 2011
vrod wrote:
O U T L A W S!
So...tell us more....
vrod

Litchfield, MN

#7 Aug 28, 2011
Not that easy bro. Someone missing, chances are they got her. Sorry I've said to much.
Faggy 2 Dope

Marion, IL

#8 Aug 29, 2011
Juggalos
silly clown

Fort Scott, KS

#9 Aug 30, 2011
Sorry we threw her in the river with Dana jay
vrod

United States

#10 Aug 30, 2011
Just so you know, charlie sheen was interviewed by barbara walters. Even I know that is not very "Juggalo like"
silly clown

Fort Scott, KS

#11 Aug 30, 2011
vrod wrote:
Just so you know, charlie sheen was interviewed by barbara walters. Even I know that is not very "Juggalo like"
What you didn't see was the two of them getting all whacked on heroin. Then Sir Charles poked his boom stick in baba's choco starfish.....WOO WOO! Then she Jugga Jugga juggled his pistachios.....very clown like!
Hardee Har Har

Oak Forest, IL

#12 Nov 25, 2011
Friend wrote:
I know the bimbo well. She has been fired from every Jon she has worked at for theft. Sounds about right if her mom has been doin her work for her all this time. She always seemed like a hoity toity I think I'm better than you bitch anyway. We were all glad when they finally fired her skank ass!! Feel sorry for whoever is stuck with her now!
Hardee Har Har

Oak Forest, IL

#13 Nov 25, 2011
Hardee Har Har wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the bimbo well. She has been fired from every Jon she has worked at for theft. Sounds about right if her mom has been doin her work for her all this time. She always seemed like a hoity toity I think I'm better than you bitch anyway. We were all glad when they finally fired her skank ass!! Feel sorry for whoever is stuck with her now!
* job - damn auto correct!
upside downside

O Fallon, MO

#14 Dec 12, 2011
Ask ol lil Lynsey bout good ol grandpa/ma. Secrets do run deep...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone Start Calling Trump .... BANKRUPT DONALD 3 hr Justin igger 3
Laura Sanders 6 hr Wow 3
menard tard. Chad 7 hr Karl mc81 6
White vehicle= no personality 12 hr movin to marion 2
America's Best Inn 19 hr justwondering 1
Help with Pain Doctors 21 hr Koni 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 22 hr OldManBenny 72

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages