Police make meth bust in Marion

Police make meth bust in Marion

There are 30 comments on the KFVS12 story from Dec 11, 2011, titled Police make meth bust in Marion. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

The call came around 11 a.m. about the illegal drug being produced in a home in the 1200 block of Midway Court in Marion, Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Dubuque, IA

#1 Dec 11, 2011
Police should be able to throw a rock and hit somebody with a meth lab or crack on midway
yeah

Davenport, IA

#2 Dec 12, 2011
Lol midway court. I could have guessed that one.
citizen kane

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2011
Great job Marion PD!! I'm sick of the stupid ass meth heads in Marion!
Relieved in Marion

West Frankfort, IL

#4 Dec 12, 2011
citizen kane wrote:
Great job Marion PD!! I'm sick of the stupid ass meth heads in Marion!
I'm so proud of you Marion Coppers.. It warms my soft beating heart to see such wonderful accomplishments... Yours truly... Sleeping softly in So IL
Billy Bob

Herod, IL

#5 Dec 15, 2011
I'm not to impressed...that idiot has been busted over and over and will be back on the street before they get the paper work completed.

Law Enforcement in our area would rather write an elderly lady a seatbelt ticket than tangle with meth heads any day of the week,so that's what they do while the law abiding folks in our communities have to put up with their BS.

The only bright side is the meth heads are killing themselves off one at a time.
espn

Litchfield, MN

#6 Dec 15, 2011
Billy bob you are an idiot. The sheriffs office and Marion pd never write seatbelts tickets. And I'm sure that you are not smart enough to realize that "law enforcement" is not who decides the length of sentencing. I would love to see you attempt to do their job.
citizen kane

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2011
"Law enforcement would rather write seat belt tickets than tangle with meth heads any day of the week." Billy Bob is a fn moron. WTF u idiot?! You realize you posted that stupid $ht under a story about them busting meth heads, don't you? If you don't then you are an idiot for making a statement about something you know nothing about. If you did know that is what the topic is about than you're an even bigger idiot for posting it. Either way you are an idiot. The only question is how big of an idiot are you. You worthless dumbass.

“Ask about the answer ”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 15, 2011
Don't hold back, Mr. Kane - how do you really feel??

Your post made me snicker and lol...
S_B_ Dangerfield

Marion, IL

#9 Dec 15, 2011
Bravo, Marion PD.Keep hitting them....
marionNEWScenter

Litchfield, MN

#10 Dec 15, 2011
I support bob butler.
WillyWob

Shawneetown, IL

#11 Dec 15, 2011
I'll bet BillyBob would hold a peter in his mouth...

“Ask about the answer ”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12 Dec 15, 2011
EVERYONE IN MARION supports Bob Butler...
brandixelement

Davenport, IA

#13 Dec 15, 2011
marionNEWScenter wrote:
EVERYONE IN MARION supports Bob Butler...
LOL.
No. We don't.
Kane

Carbondale, IL

#14 Dec 15, 2011
narc and be out in 24 hours, Garnati's rules
Old bat

Frazeysburg, OH

#15 Dec 16, 2011
Jimmy Lambet how is he conectedto all thes meth bust.
Able

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2011
Kane wrote:
narc and be out in 24 hours, Garnati's rules
. I wouldn't think that there is much you can narc about if you are the cook... More like make a pinky swear that you'll stop and we'll give you probation
BillyBob

Herod, IL

#17 Dec 27, 2011
WillyWob wrote:
I'll bet BillyBob would hold a peter in his mouth...
Sounds like you may be the one who is experienced at that or at least dreaming about it.
BillyBob

Herod, IL

#18 Dec 27, 2011
citizen kane wrote:
"Law enforcement would rather write seat belt tickets than tangle with meth heads any day of the week." Billy Bob is a fn moron. WTF u idiot?! You realize you posted that stupid $ht under a story about them busting meth heads, don't you? If you don't then you are an idiot for making a statement about something you know nothing about. If you did know that is what the topic is about than you're an even bigger idiot for posting it. Either way you are an idiot. The only question is how big of an idiot are you. You worthless dumbass.
YOU are the dumbass idiot...check Williamson counties seatbelt ticket numbers vs the rest of the state and that way you won't look like the total inbred moron that you are when you post something.

And I know a lot more about it than you ever will...I have watched that stupid methhead get busted over and over and he's right back out stealing honest people stuff and cooking dope again almost immediately.

Read my initial post and then take your stupid ass over to JALC and take a reading comprehension course and take the poster above you along for the ride...that way maybe you two dumbasses will be able to find your way back home again.
citizen kane

United States

#19 Dec 28, 2011
Check Marion PD's seatbelt numbers versus drug arrests (it was Marion that busted the methers). Bet you will find about 1 seatbelt ticket to 100 drug arrests. And the police can't keep them locked up. All they can do is conduct the investigation and make the arrest. It is up to the states attorney to prosecute and the judge to sentence them.
And you're still a fn moron for posting this $ht under a story about the cops proactively pursuing a meth cook and arresting him.
And about the seatbelt tickets, even if the cops wrote a lot of them you won't have anything to complain about if you're wearing your seatbelt. Writing seatbelt tickets is also part of their job, just as arresting methers is part of their job. And so you will have one more thing to complain about.... starting January 1 backseat passengers will be required to wear seatbelts or they can get a ticket. Click it or ticket!
Citizen Kane Sucked One

Herod, IL

#20 Dec 28, 2011
citizen kane wrote:
starting January 1 backseat passengers will be required to wear seatbelts or they can get a ticket. Click it or ticket!
Thanks for the info Capt.Obvious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marion Gets no Tax relief 52 min General Disorder 2
Nasty stripper 18 hr Marandayerk 21
Hot Heads Salon (May '09) Sun Straight Up 235
Jeromy Bocook May 21 Unsatisfied Customer 2
More Construction May 21 justwondering 3
Harlen Ingersoll May 21 Oscar723 1
Seven (Oct '15) May 21 ron jeremy 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages