Since: Sep 12

Benton, IL

#1 Sep 23, 2012
From WF Topix Sept 10, 2012;
Up to $500 reward for information leading to the recovery of Canon digital camera stolen approx Aug 18th, 2012 near West Frankfort IL, and the arrest and conviction of those responsible. Please respond via email to [email protected] and include enough information to convince me you have knowledge of the item. You may also contact the Franklin County Sheriff's Department directly with any information.

Since: Sep 12

Benton, IL

#2 Sep 23, 2012
We'd really like to get our Canon Rebel digital camera back, and am confident someone out there has information about it. It's not really about the dollar value of the camera and equipment, it was inherited. It has a lot of sentimental value to us. If you know anyone who has bought or sold a nice Canon digital camera lately, please don't pass it off as legitimate. We can easily identify if even if the serial number is missing. WE ARE DOUBLING OUR PREVIOUS REWARD OFFER to $1000, but only until October 7th, 2012. After that we will withdraw our reward offer entirely, and accept the fact that, while it has been taken, God will meet up with those responsible one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 17 min ByeBost 148
Marionna 1 hr Curious 2
Marion eye center 6 hr Drddd 14
Midwest neurosurgeon Dr.Fonn (Sep '14) 10 hr JC Dance Mom 15
Brittany Bernhard/Hale 14 hr Pleasegetalife 9
Parkway Manor Thu Lily Anne 11
Idiot Marion Drivers! Thu BS meter pegged 14

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance