Jones, Mark Yenter

Jones, Mark Yenter

There are 1 comment on the The Gazette story from May 3, 2008, titled Jones, Mark Yenter. In it, The Gazette reports that:

Mark Yenter Jones, 50, of Marion, died unexpectedly at his home April 24, 2008. Memorial services for Mark will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, May 3, at Holy Rosary Catholic Church in North Mankato, Minn., with the ... via The Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

Upset daughter

Atlanta, GA

#1 May 15, 2008
THIS SUCKS!!! I google my dead dad to find out what information about him is out there this site came up, there were supposed to be 21 comments or stories about him and all it is is political talk! I dont know if this is Marions fault or all of the people who decided to post comments but I'd like either just comments about my dad on this page or his name taken off it. Thank you, Nicole Yenter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz's Father Fires Up Campaign Rhetoric Jun 29 Billy Ringo 122
obama phone Jun 25 eater 1
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 16 Cedar Rapids deli... 1
Free Moshi Monster Accounts (Jun '12) Jun 8 Anonymous 103
Gay Men in Cedar Rapids (Dec '14) May '15 Ol Drippy 6
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Feb '15 local in marion 1
News Marion Elder Group Home Closed After Reports Of... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Barbara Baumann 1
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages