Pastor Randy Coleman
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Memphis, TN

#1 May 18, 2011
I used to be in his church, then he moved to kentucky to another church, i heard he committed suicide. does anyone know what led to this
Concerned too

West Memphis, AR

#2 May 18, 2011
Ohhhh my gosh. Pks tell me it hasn't been confirmed!!! I also attented his church here in Marion.
Get a Life

Little Rock, AR

#3 May 19, 2011
Concerned too wrote:
Ohhhh my gosh. Pks tell me it hasn't been confirmed!!! I also attented his church here in Marion.
Go back to church and you would know whats going on.
ouch

Tomball, TX

#4 May 19, 2011
Get a Life wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to church and you would know whats going on.
Whoa there
Nice Christian! Is that any way to be? You know NOT the reason I have not
Been at ur fair church. Culd b I or fam member got sick. My house got foreclosed on during these tough economic times. Orrrrrrr culd b I got sick of the arrogant asses like you up n there!
Get A Life

Enville, TN

#5 May 19, 2011
ouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa there
Nice Christian! Is that any way to be? You know NOT the reason I have not
Been at ur fair church. Culd b I or fam member got sick. My house got foreclosed on during these tough economic times. Orrrrrrr culd b I got sick of the arrogant asses like you up n there!
I didn't say which church to go to, just that you should go to church and then you wouldn't be asking these questions on topix.
concerned

United States

#6 May 19, 2011
its amazing how some people on here just want to start trouble, i just wanted to know if anyone knew what led to this good mans death.
and regardless of what happened to him, Jesus is still lord!
local

United States

#7 May 19, 2011
concerned wrote:
I used to be in his church, then he moved to kentucky to another church, i heard he committed suicide. does anyone know what led to this
He was my neighbor while in Marion... Hopefully this is a cruel joke ... He have such a lovely family..
Concerned too

West Memphis, AR

#8 May 25, 2011
Get a Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to church and you would know whats going on.
Actually I do attend church, and it's preevidentdent you don't. The reason for the comment that, I used to go to church there is that I attend another one now.....Stop "judging" and jumping the gun and running ur mouth, and u "might" learn something...... BECOME A CHRISTIAN.. it may help you....God can work wonders!!!!
Umm

Marion, AR

#9 May 26, 2011
Concerned too wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I do attend church, and it's preevidentdent you don't. The reason for the comment that, I used to go to church there is that I attend another one now.....Stop "judging" and jumping the gun and running ur mouth, and u "might" learn something...... BECOME A CHRISTIAN.. it may help you....God can work wonders!!!!
What kind of word is "preevidentdent"?
sad too

AOL

#10 May 27, 2011
Brother Randy did in fact take his life. I am a member of the church in KY he pastored for five years. He had an affair with a young lady in the church and left the ministry abruptly and moved back to Tennessee. Shortly after movin to Tennessee, he took his own life.

I only wish he remembered what he preached about God's limitless love and forgiveness.

I believe the words of the old hymn;

Wonderful grace of our loving Lord,
Grace that excedes our sin and our guilt,
Younder on Calvary's mount outpoured
There where the blood of the Lamb was spilt.

And I believe that I'll see Bro. Randy in Heaven one day.
local

United States

#11 May 30, 2011
How sad to heard...satan is on his job,we wrestleFor we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
cant_believe_it

Conway, AR

#12 Jun 17, 2011
I used to attend that church in Marion also...he actually was at my wedding...I can't believe that he did that. He was such a nice guy. Had a wonderful family too!
THE ark OF GOD

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jul 20, 2011
The Holy Bible says the Ark of God was real if that's the case where is it?? and who holds ownership to it, and why aint they sharing with the rest of world? What is inside the Golden Cheast? Doe it really have Supernaturel Powers as they claim?
THE Ark OF GOD

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 20, 2011
How old is the ARK?
THE Ark OF GOD

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jul 20, 2011
P.s While your at it Does the HOLY Grail exsisted and if so what is it? and where is it?
aol

Dublin, OH

#16 Jan 8, 2012
Just another sociopath.
prime minister

Marion, AR

#17 Jan 8, 2012
He took several pain meds and alcohol and hung himself from the shower curtain rod that was afixed to the wall. It broke no more than 5 mins later after he was already suffering brain damage from loss of oxygen and the resulting injury of death was the blow to the head from the rod striking his skull. It hit with enough force to scramble his brains from the weight being pulled and left and indent in his skull. There was no sign of struggle or neglegance so no foul play is believed to be involved. It is unsure why he committed suicide but he left behind many friends and family that will dearly miss him.
Addison Coleman

Maryville, TN

#18 Jun 17, 2013
Yes I know what lead to his death because I'm his son. It was a complicated affair that made my dad feel horable to the point where he thought suicide was the answer
Addison Coleman

United States

#19 Jun 17, 2013
prime minister wrote:
He took several pain meds and alcohol and hung himself from the shower curtain rod that was afixed to the wall. It broke no more than 5 mins later after he was already suffering brain damage from loss of oxygen and the resulting injury of death was the blow to the head from the rod striking his skull. It hit with enough force to scramble his brains from the weight being pulled and left and indent in his skull. There was no sign of struggle or neglegance so no foul play is believed to be involved. It is unsure why he committed suicide but he left behind many friends and family that will dearly miss him.
I'm Randy's son so I know a broad reason why he did commit suicide but I'm curious to how you knew almost more than me
Babygirl

Lake City, AR

#20 Jun 17, 2013
Addison Coleman wrote:
Yes I know what lead to his death because I'm his son. It was a complicated affair that made my dad feel horable to the point where he thought suicide was the answer
I did not know him but I am so sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emergency vehicle red dodge or ford 11 hr lol 19
News Liquor, Limos, and Chicken Dinners Part of Brib... (Sep '12) 12 hr juju 197
Josh Scott Thu Katy 3
cory burger (Feb '12) Thu Guest 20
Marion Fire Department (Jan '12) Thu Truth 41
Gays marrying (Mar '13) Jun 21 Gaymentor 19
cannabis Jun 20 stupid 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages