Sad

West Memphis, AR

#1 Apr 25, 2009
Does anyone knw what happen to him? I heard he died Friday.
concerned

Rison, AR

#2 Apr 25, 2009
He had a massive heart attack.

Birmingham, AL

#3 Apr 27, 2009
Did he have HIV?
Why

West Memphis, AR

#4 Apr 27, 2009
does that matter, Guest?

I don't honestly know whether he did or did not, however, A. it's really none of your business and B. it's not how he died, so what does it matter?

Birmingham, AL

#5 Apr 27, 2009
Why wrote:
does that matter, Guest?
I don't honestly know whether he did or did not, however, A. it's really none of your business and B. it's not how he died, so what does it matter?
I was just asking a question! I knw how people start rumors in marion & west memphis and all I was doing was looking for truth in the rumor. I heard he died from HIV. I was a really good friend to him and never heard anything about it. So I was just asking.
Shocked

Bentonville, AR

#6 Apr 27, 2009
David Ray? Is the the David Ray that is about 40?
Arkansas

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Apr 27, 2009
wow just 26 years old and a massive heart attack.. how sad... :(
Shocked

Bentonville, AR

#8 Apr 27, 2009
Must not be the David Ray that I know....
Why

West Memphis, AR

#9 Apr 28, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just asking a question! I knw how people start rumors in marion & west memphis and all I was doing was looking for truth in the rumor. I heard he died from HIV. I was a really good friend to him and never heard anything about it. So I was just asking.
You were a "really good friend" to him, yet you "heard" he died from HIV? Doesn't sound like a "good friend" to me. I'm sorry, but anyone who's a good friend to anyone, will know what's going on with them. Otherwise you're an aquaintance who's merely being nosey.

Good friend, or not, either way if he did or didn't have HIV shouldn't even be your concern. If you're such a good friend, how about contacting someone close to him and give your condolences and stop adding fuel to a firestorm of rumors.

Birmingham, AL

#10 Apr 28, 2009
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
You were a "really good friend" to him, yet you "heard" he died from HIV? Doesn't sound like a "good friend" to me. I'm sorry, but anyone who's a good friend to anyone, will know what's going on with them. Otherwise you're an aquaintance who's merely being nosey.
Good friend, or not, either way if he did or didn't have HIV shouldn't even be your concern. If you're such a good friend, how about contacting someone close to him and give your condolences and stop adding fuel to a firestorm of rumors.
I did! I went last night and today to be with his family and friends! It wasnt about being nosey I was asking a question. It seems that everyone has knwn about it for a while and I am still in shock cause I didnt have a clue!
Why

West Memphis, AR

#11 Apr 28, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I did! I went last night and today to be with his family and friends! It wasnt about being nosey I was asking a question. It seems that everyone has knwn about it for a while and I am still in shock cause I didnt have a clue!
Nothing to be shocked about, it's just one of those things he probably didn't want to whole community to know, but hey, he's dead now right, let's chat about it on topix!

Seriously? Let it go.
Karo

West Memphis, AR

#12 May 3, 2009
David Ray did not die of a massive heart attack, nor did he have HIV.
Too sad

West Memphis, AR

#13 May 4, 2009
Karo wrote:
David Ray did not die of a massive heart attack, nor did he have HIV.
Well how did he die?
Just a guy from Paragould

Paragould, AR

#14 May 8, 2009
First of all, I just have one thing to say. I DO NOT CARE HOW DAVID DIED. The undeniable fact is that a absolutly radient, funny, bubbly person, is gone. If there was something like that, that he and his family decided to keep secret, then who the hell are we to ask, comment, or question. It doesn't matter. I don't want to know because I would feel no different. I have never felt the need to say anything on this website before today. Hopefully I never will again. David was a really sweet person, and he will be missed by all of his TRUE close friends. I can only say that what little time I got to spend with him was SOOOOO much fun, but then again that was just David. To those of you who are in mourning for the loss of your friend. It get's easier. Not better, but easier.

" As long as we live, they too shall live,
for they are a part of us, as we remember them."
somebody who knows

West Memphis, AR

#15 May 12, 2009
He had a wreck 3 years ago and suffered severe brain damage, he's been in a wheel chair and unable to walk or talk since the accident. His body basically gave out on him. He did not have a heart attack or HIV.
This is BullS

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2009
He moved to Jonesboro,Arkansas
FriendOfDavy

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2010
I am reporting this so it gets taken down. David Ray was one of my best friends. He did NOT die of HIV nor a Heart attack. He had sever brain damage and had to live in a nursing home for awhile until shortly before he died. How he died was tragic not because it was hiv or anything like that but because David had been a man so full of life. Anyone who knew David was blessed because he was truly a unique and wonderful person. I am so honored to have known him and cherish the memories I have with him. Please just let him rest in peace. Is that so much to ask?
Another friend of David

North Little Rock, AR

#18 Mar 14, 2011
Yes I miss David so much! We hung out and went to the movies together! I remember his laugh and how he could make you feel great on one of your worst days! We and all of our friends had a great time hanging out and being goofy! He will never be forgotten!
kindred

United States

#19 Apr 11, 2011
Miss my davey gravey
Truly a wonderful person
And my best friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
farmer 8 hr arkfarmer38 1
Brandi Barrett liar/immature/easy/crackhead (May '14) 9 hr farting maggots 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu BARNEYII 30,462
Anyone know anything about Cupples Wed Al Sharpton 4
flash market on highway 77 Dec 24 Justin b 12
Marion lonely housewife club Dec 24 Yep 19
snitch!!!!! (Mar '13) Dec 23 guestwho 15
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web