Who is Natasha Ecker?
Friend

Byram, MS

#22 Mar 13, 2013
The Natasha Ecker I know is now Natasha Shea, because yes, obviously she was married to her child's father. She is a wonderful mother who does a better job raising her son than anyone I know. She has a damn good job, a home of her own, and the few close friends that are there for her always. Its not her fault that she has a crazy psychopath "father" who has nothing better to do than stalk her. Clearly she doesn't want anything to do with you because you are INSANE. Do yourself a favor and get a life... Or just play dead again. Either way she won't lose any sleep over it, I can promise you.
urm

United States

#23 Mar 13, 2013
I'm showing last comment was in Jan. Sooooo I'm guessing someone has issues
Natasha Shea

Marion, AR

#24 Mar 14, 2013
urm wrote:
I'm showing last comment was in Jan. Sooooo I'm guessing someone has issues
It stared up after 2 years but thanks for that intelligent observation. Unless your my father then this doesn't concern you either. Have a good day!!
urm

Tucker, GA

#25 Mar 15, 2013
Hahaha someone's having a bad day:)
yum USA

Wynne, AR

#26 Apr 18, 2013
People telling me She LIES ALOT ,lol.......
guru Forrest City

Wynne, AR

#27 Apr 20, 2013
yum USA wrote:
People telling me She LIES ALOT ,lol.......
yep , she is
Big nutz

Marion, AR

#28 Apr 22, 2013
Sounds like my kind of girl... Let's hang out!
lulu Little Rock

Wynne, AR

#29 Apr 23, 2013
Big nutz wrote:
Sounds like my kind of girl... Let's hang out!
you are NUTZ , big NUTZ
hezo Memphis 2098

Wynne, AR

#30 Apr 23, 2013
:-)
wuzup hot springs

Wynne, AR

#31 May 11, 2013
hezo Memphis 2098 wrote:
:-)
you are nutz to
wuzup hot springs

Wynne, AR

#32 May 29, 2013
Friend wrote:
The Natasha Ecker I know is now Natasha Shea, because yes, obviously she was married to her child's father. She is a wonderful mother who does a better job raising her son than anyone I know. She has a damn good job, a home of her own, and the few close friends that are there for her always. Its not her fault that she has a crazy psychopath "father" who has nothing better to do than stalk her. Clearly she doesn't want anything to do with you because you are INSANE. Do yourself a favor and get a life... Or just play dead again. Either way she won't lose any sleep over it, I can promise you.
you are one s i c k little chick, i know you from school, you are nuts, and out of reality , you better watch some one is going to take you in court over things like this,i have seen it happen, now keep your pie-hole close up and get a real live
Lol

West Memphis, AR

#33 Oct 5, 2013
Friend wrote:
The Natasha Ecker I know is now Natasha Shea, because yes, obviously she was married to her child's father. She is a wonderful mother who does a better job raising her son than anyone I know. She has a damn good job, a home of her own, and the few close friends that are there for her always. Its not her fault that she has a crazy psychopath "father" who has nothing better to do than stalk her. Clearly she doesn't want anything to do with you because you are INSANE. Do yourself a favor and get a life... Or just play dead again. Either way she won't lose any sleep over it, I can promise you.
. Please she doesn't have her own home and she's damn sure not a good mother. She leaves her son with whoever will watch him so she can go out drinking. Just look at her pictures on Facebook and Instagram. She's a pathetic lying whore who talks about her friends when they aren't around. That fake laugh makes me want to puke. She needs a reality check cause she is worthless. She wants to be center of attention and when she doesn't get it she talks really loud. She really needs someone to slap her. Maybe her dad is right cause she does need some Jesus
Just another Mother

Jacksonville, NC

#34 Oct 12, 2013
Natasha Ecker is a wonderful caring person. She is also beautiful and kind! I don't know where you get your info from but you are wrong!
Lol

Forrest City, AR

#35 Oct 12, 2013
Just another Mother wrote:
Natasha Ecker is a wonderful caring person. She is also beautiful and kind! I don't know where you get your info from but you are wrong!
Well I know her very well. She is so fake. If she was such a wonderful mother I guess she wouldn't be out partying at Club 152 most nights. Just look at Facebook and Instagram. Proof enough for you.
Jane Little Rock

Wynne, AR

#36 Oct 29, 2013
This little Trunk don't give a ....... about her Son and lying about her Dad and Mother and her so called Friends, She is a Hoer, sleeps whit every body she gets her hands on a lying no good trunk Animal , she has no house and is NO BANK Employee like she tells every body, what a NUT CASE She is totally Brain dead is She, she need help from an Brain Dr. She is NOT the on from School any more this is a fact
just another Classmate

Wynne, AR

#37 Oct 30, 2013
I med her parents, they are very cool people , she is a fake , man keep a way from her she is no good, I know her now
she is more then FAKE
Nicky

Wynne, AR

#38 Nov 2, 2013
I seen her in the Club 152,
nano

Wynne, AR

#39 Nov 5, 2013
Nicky wrote:
I seen her in the Club 152,
yep She was TRUNK again
and this NUT called me Friend one time, lol
Little Rock

Wynne, AR

#40 Sep 5, 2014
anybody know where She is ?? her Dad won $ 85.000.00 in a Sweepstake, it was in the News
Guel

United States

#41 Oct 30, 2014
She alright

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cville has eyes 33 min Stolen 18
Ja rOh 6 hr truth 51
mysa 12 hr Truth 2
Mandy Hunt 16 hr Not a fan 1
Wrap it up or you will knock her up Fri lmfao 19
Where is this guys wife (Dec '16) Fri Langly 5
Lawn and hedge care (Feb '11) Sep 21 Casey 19

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages