First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lulzy

Pflugerville, TX

#41 May 6, 2011
Yo 34 & Counting... I was a member of SPO. They were not forced. It was their choice to go in, winner got a weeks grace. Nobody was getting pushed in that didn't want to try. Another thing, SPO was not terminated because of hazing. You can cite us getting thrown out of city hall, you can cite Will disappearing, but SPO continued on years after the Marthas Bridge incident.

Yes there were some bad injuries but I also don't believe amputation was seriously considered.

I'm not downplaying the seriousness of any of what happened, but over half of what you said simply isn't true.
Igmo

Mountain Pine, AR

#42 May 11, 2011
Martha Martha Martha!!
Oh Yeppers

Heber Springs, AR

#43 May 12, 2011
B Squared wrote:
i recently caught a garr at Martha's Bridge the size of a dead baby!
Elizabeth done growed a snout!
Marthas Fridge

West Memphis, AR

#44 Jun 30, 2011
Anyone remember when they shot that scene for 'The Firm' at Marion Hotel? I remember Tom Cruise was there.
34 and counting

Mountain Pine, AR

#45 Jul 1, 2011
Lulzy....I didn't say they were terminated immediately after that incident! I know that they went on because my little brother was in it! But they did get terminated because of the stuff they kept getting their selves into!
Marthas bridge

United States

#46 Jun 5, 2012
Well from what I heard... Marthas bridge is where Martha and her boyfriend were riding on his motorcycle and she wanted to go home .. Anyways.... Theu hit a bump, and Martha went into the water....And now if you stop at the bridge, do ur wind sheild wipers 3 times do ur blinkers 3 times and hit the brakes.. she will appear by ur car and give u directions on how to get to her house.. oh and her BF will try to stop u on his motorcycle... we did it.... but we sorta failed ._.
go on somewhere

Memphis, TN

#47 Jun 7, 2012
I had intercourse at that place with my brother
Martha

United States

#48 Jun 8, 2012
This is Martha an I jus want all u b!tches ta kno......that's my fkn bridge and if ya come over here fkn with me, I'll jump out this ditch and slap the taste out ya mouths......
Paul ONeal

Marion, AR

#49 Jul 23, 2012
I think i've found the origin of the story. There used to be a "Haunted Church" at the end of Marion Lake Road. Once i learn the whole story i will post it on here.
wondering

Marion, AR

#50 Jul 26, 2012
that would be great paul,I love the history that surrounds us.
wondering

Marion, AR

#51 Jul 26, 2012
that would be great paul, i love history.
True

Marion, AR

#52 Oct 29, 2012
Spooooky wrote:
The Old Marion Hotel on Millitary Road (it's now apts for crack heads and geekers) is haunted. Supposedly soldiers from the Civil War died there...before it was crack city decent ppl use to live there and claimed to ser apparitions, floating objects, voices and have experienced things such as being awaken by bed covers being removed. All the pics I have seen of the place there are quite a few orbs that are very noticeable. Freaky.
I know someone who used to live there when we were kids, before she even told be about things that happened in her apartment I went to the bathroom one time &'d seriously felt like I was being watched. It felt really creepy, after I told her she &'d her mom both told me some of the things they expierienced.80

Since: Oct 12

United States

#53 Oct 30, 2012
go on somewhere wrote:
I had intercourse at that place with my brother
must be lindsey dunlap
Baby Jessica

Marion, AR

#55 Oct 30, 2012
My booty hole has guts hanging out of it after my daddy took me there and taught me a lesson....
just~me

Batesville, AR

#56 Dec 14, 2012
My Thr3e Sons wrote:
Oh lawd! Don't forget about the house in the curve at the levee that can only be seen at night...
For real!!
jus sayin

Marion, AR

#57 Dec 14, 2012
Marthas Fridge wrote:
Anyone remember when they shot that scene for 'The Firm' at Marion Hotel? I remember Tom Cruise was there.
The apartment at the Marion Hotel was used in the movie as their apartment in Boston.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Resident 38,734
Zaxby's drive thru 16 hr Guy 9
Surrogate Sperm what r ur thouggts 22 hr Real talk 20
News 2 landowners object to trail on levee's top Tue Guest 5
fratboy gone wild Mon DOODOO 3
Stick it in my Backdour Club Mon Joel Early 8
Marion Auction closing Sun turd man stan a 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance