First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justaskin

Marion, AR

#1 Aug 30, 2010
Does anyone know anything about Jason Arwood or where I can find him or his wife? He runs his mouth toooo much to keep getting away with it!!
Jason Arwood

West Memphis, AR

#3 Aug 30, 2010
justaskin wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Jason Arwood or where I can find him or his wife? He runs his mouth toooo much to keep getting away with it!!
This is Jason Arwood you must not know me but if you send me your number I'll be glad to give you a call
Jason Arwood

West Memphis, AR

#5 Aug 30, 2010
this is me you must have big computer balls i see you must not have nothing to say to me or you would call
FriendofArwood

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2010
Jason Arwood wrote:
this is me you must have big computer balls i see you must not have nothing to say to me or you would call
Haha Arwood... You know they don't have the balls to man up!!!!
mother-in-law

Marion, AR

#7 Aug 30, 2010
Don't have a back bone could'nt use your real name. If I were you I would stay at the top of the page!! Talk about talking, your going to talk yourself into a real BIG ASS KICKING!! Ever seen the guy you are looking for?? DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!
justaskin

West Memphis, AR

#8 Aug 31, 2010
LOL-I don't see your # on here ARWOOD, but I don't want to play childish phone tag, I would much rather come to your house, lay you out then bang your cute wife! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
mother-in-law

Marion, AR

#10 Aug 31, 2010
The only one thats gonna get layed out is you m**her f***er!!!!!!!That's my daughter your talking about!! Use your real name and end this!!!
Jason Arwood

Lepanto, AR

#12 Aug 31, 2010
Here it is again 9016446564
OhLord

United States

#13 Aug 31, 2010
Arwood I got your back lol not like you will need it!!!! Love ya!
Jason Arwood

West Memphis, AR

#14 Sep 1, 2010
justaskin wrote:
LOL-I don't see your # on here ARWOOD, but I don't want to play childish phone tag, I would much rather come to your house, lay you out then bang your cute wife! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
. Call me I see you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk that's what matters here is my number once again nine zero one six four four six five six four I'm ready don't be scarred
hahahaa

Goliad, TX

#15 Sep 6, 2010
Omg diane get a life
mother-in-law

Marion, AR

#16 Sep 17, 2010
hahahaa wrote:
Omg diane get a life
Get the computer outta your ass!!!!
mother-in-law

Marion, AR

#17 Sep 17, 2010
hahahaa wrote:
Omg diane get a life
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha

Goliad, TX

#18 Sep 17, 2010
You would think a woman as old as you would have a life right now but i guess not. Well if i smoked as much of that stuff as you and becky do i guess i would act like a teenager too!
hahahahahaha

Goliad, TX

#19 Sep 17, 2010
And dude his wife is not cute. Have u actually seen her up close?
mother-in-law

Marion, AR

#20 Sep 24, 2010
Goes to show you don't know me very well, cause the only thing I smoke are cigs. dumbass!!!!Where were parents when you were a child, sounds like they were no where around!!!!!!!
Northerner

Seattle, WA

#21 Feb 13, 2012
*sips tea*
ahhhh....White trash.
better

Cabot, AR

#22 Feb 18, 2012
The mother-in-law is a pill popping, crystal meth user.
Starbright

United States

#23 Mar 13, 2012
Really this is so sad that people have the time to sit around and dis other people.. I know of this fellow and I am sure he can handles his own and if not his possy will.. And bring in his mother in law grow up. That is a mother a grandmother and a nice lady so Really seem some of you need to get a life..
jus sayin

Benton, AR

#24 Mar 15, 2012
Starbright wrote:
Really this is so sad that people have the time to sit around and dis other people.. I know of this fellow and I am sure he can handles his own and if not his possy will.. And bring in his mother in law grow up. That is a mother a grandmother and a nice lady so Really seem some of you need to get a life..
the mother in law brought herself into it dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They some twofaced girls in the ville 4 hr Look 30
big show (Oct '16) 7 hr Brittney 29
JR Butler 20 hr Tommy Turner 13
Anyone know what happened on Marion Lake Road a... 21 hr Shelbie 4
Magnet School Sat friends 9
Robberies in Marion Sat friends 19
News 5 charged with ballot fraud in Crittenden Co. (Oct '12) Fri Lil boy 50

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages