slutsthesedays

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2010
What is it with this ho# just a week ago she was in love with Josh Cates and has done 3 different guys since then! Get some self respect for yourself and stop spreading your legs or you'll end up like the rest of the ho3s in this town PREGNANT!! dumb broad!!
hksbsixbs

West Memphis, AR

#2 Dec 30, 2010
slutsthesedays wrote:
What is it with this ho# just a week ago she was in love with Josh Cates and has done 3 different guys since then! Get some self respect for yourself and stop spreading your legs or you'll end up like the rest of the ho3s in this town PREGNANT!! dumb broad!!
Wow your an idiot you have no clue about her k thanks ;) your just jealous!
jvuctxtchvjv

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2010
Why would anyone be jealous of her? This girl gets around more than anybody I know n will do anybody she don't care as long as they will do her! Heard she likes girls too!!
Sniff sniff

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2010
This girl has been around the block a few times. She is absolutely disgusting. She cares for no one and has a sad, pathetic life. She smells terrible...nobody should be jealous of her. Everyone get checked. ASAP
Megan Bius!

West Memphis, AR

#5 Dec 30, 2010
Yall are pathetic!
Victim

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2010
She is so dirty
R.P

Marion, AR

#9 Dec 31, 2010
Dude Shelby is a nice girl.
Unless you were there while she is "sleeping" with everyone how would you know. You must be real bored with your life. When are y'all going to stop running other peoples name down. stop worry about her life and get your own. If you think so "dirty, and ho" don't think about her. I mean she must be on your mind if your going to take the time to post about her on a website! Really people grow up! K thanks.
elise hubbard

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2011
Wow. Shelby has more haters than I was aware of. However all of you up there talking shit about her obviously don't her at all. Bet none of yall would say any of this to her face. You're just jealous and pathetic.
sergeo berk

West Memphis, AR

#11 Jan 19, 2011
Some of the first titties i ever saw were shelby's
who cares

West Memphis, AR

#12 Jan 20, 2011
if shelby is single then let her do whatever she wants. its none of your damn buisness.
Black Dude

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jan 22, 2011
I heard she got a loose ass!! But i would tear that shit up boy.. lemme tell ya! ;)
traffic

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2011
Hoe to the fullest.
Anonymous

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2011
You people are terrible hidin behind fake names and talking crap.. Fake
It happened

Marion, AR

#16 Apr 10, 2012
slutsthesedays wrote:
lmao & now she gotta baby wit no daddy !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car Lot For Sale 23 hr Guest 21
Marion Marketplace Grocery Store (Mar '12) 23 hr Blake 22
Accident on Trigg River Trace Wed sick of crying 6
Child Born (Dec '14) Tue I like Turtles 2
Absentee......... Daddy Tue DarrinWC Blows Tu... 3
Pro Life Tue DarrinWC Blows Tu... 4
ATV tickets issued on snow day Tue DarrinWC Blows Tu... 10
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE