6 dead pit bulls found in ditch in Cr...

6 dead pit bulls found in ditch in Crittenden Co.

There are 13 comments on the KTHV-TV Little Rock story from Mar 5, 2012, titled 6 dead pit bulls found in ditch in Crittenden Co.. In it, KTHV-TV Little Rock reports that:

Police say they're investigating a possible dog-fighting operation after six dead pit bulls were found in a ditch near Marion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV Little Rock.

Truckers daughter

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2012
I hope they catch who is doing this!! I don't understand how someone could be so cruel to a animal! When they catch this person they need to throw them in a cage and make them fight till there death!!
Cassy89

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2012
Amen!!
dangerous dogs

Herndon, VA

#3 Mar 14, 2012
They should put all pit bulls down, very vicious animals!!
friend

Kilgore, TX

#4 Mar 15, 2012
dangerous dogs wrote:
if you knew anything at all about dogs, they all have a temper! it is all in how you raise them!! The breed has a bad name, and i used to work in an animal facility and a pit was not the only dog breed that came in there aggressive! We don't put all humans down that are vicious now do we? They are living also, and deserve a good home and not some of these stupid people that will fight them, or give them a bad name by chaining them up and making them mean!
dangerous dogs

Herndon, VA

#5 Mar 15, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>if you knew anything at all about dogs, they all have a temper! it is all in how you raise them!! The breed has a bad name, and i used to work in an animal facility and a pit was not the only dog breed that came in there aggressive! We don't put all humans down that are vicious now do we? They are living also, and deserve a good home and not some of these stupid people that will fight them, or give them a bad name by chaining them up and making them mean!
I've had pit bulls & know the breed VERY well. I don't agree with fighting dogs or any animals for that matter. But don't compare a human life to that of a dogs life, that's ridiculous. I raised my pits to be nice but they still turned on the person I gave them to after I left. We had no choice but to get them back & have them put down for safety reasons. It was sad but had no choice, they couldn't stay at our house anymore. My grandmother loved those dogs but her health got bad & people had to come in & help her. She told me to find a home for them & we tried but the dogs wouldn't take up to anyone else. Pits are not the only vicious dogs out there by any means but that's the subject of this topix.
friend

Kilgore, TX

#6 Mar 15, 2012
well i also know the breed and they are not all that way! maybe some of them need to be put down if they are vicious but not all as you stated! They are very protective and also territorial so your specified situation..I just do not agree that all need to be put down.
dangerous dogs

Herndon, VA

#7 Mar 15, 2012
friend wrote:
well i also know the breed and they are not all that way! maybe some of them need to be put down if they are vicious but not all as you stated! They are very protective and also territorial so your specified situation..I just do not agree that all need to be put down.
I can only go by my experiences & everyone I've been around has been vicious. The bad thing is once they attack they don't stop until they kill what they're attacking or they're killed.
trailor idiots

Marion, AR

#8 Mar 15, 2012
pit bulls are very tempermental, and can turn on anyone at anytime. they are unstable exspecialy when they age. the way they raised is only a small part of it. but alot of dogs are vicious. what you fail to see is other dogs dont go for kill spots and have 1900 lbs jaw presure per square inch. they were breed to fight and gaurd they were never inteeded as a house pet. i applaud the one killing them. i have baged a few myself.
Scootloot

Herndon, VA

#9 Mar 16, 2012
My pitbull was around children all the time n I would trust my pit of not bein vicious ...she would sit n cuddle the babies I woul rather have my pit around infants n people more than I would trust my close friends or any people around my kids.. So that's saying a lot
lovely

United States

#10 Mar 22, 2012
dangerous dogs wrote:
How dare you, why don't you educate yourself before you open you mouth?!?! I have a pit and a poodle, my poodle is aggressive. My pit wouldn't hurt a fly!! If that's the case, all dogs should be put down! Any DOG can be very vicious!!! They should put you down for being so closed minded!!!!!
lovely

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2012
trailor idiots wrote:
pit bulls are very tempermental, and can turn on anyone at anytime. they are unstable exspecialy when they age. the way they raised is only a small part of it. but alot of dogs are vicious. what you fail to see is other dogs dont go for kill spots and have 1900 lbs jaw presure per square inch. they were breed to fight and gaurd they were never inteeded as a house pet. i applaud the one killing them. i have baged a few myself.
So, self proclaimed "trailer idiot" exspecialy isn't a word!! Especially on the other hand is!!! I would applaud the one who bags you!!!
friend

Kilgore, TX

#12 Mar 22, 2012
i am so glad that someone agrees and knows the breed, mine are around all my children and one even stopped a man from coming in the yard with my 4 yr old and we still to this day do not know what he wanted because my blue ran him off.! They are great animals!!!!
lovely

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2012
In the early 1900's they were used as nanny dogs! Must not have been that aggressive and vicious!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big johns or sonic 2 hr Guest 14
Tropical Smoothie (Sep '15) 2 hr hater 26
Coltons 8 hr mbh 4
bonnie todd 11 hr Bonnie Todd 6
Hino = 12 hours a day 7 days a week Sun Yeah 9
Charlie hale is on it boy Aug 27 Timmy Seven Bears 6
What happened at Hino yesterday? (Mar '09) Aug 27 Timmy Seven Ears 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance