Tiger issue roars on

Tiger issue roars on

There are 5 comments on the Big Cat News story from Jan 31, 2009, titled Tiger issue roars on. In it, Big Cat News reports that:

The Iberville Parish Council agreed last week to consider a measure allowing a Grosse Tete truck stop owner to keep a Bengal tiger as a roadside attraction, but postponed hearing opposition from animal rights ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Big Cat News.

Sky

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2009
Sky

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2009
Mama Cat do please keep showing the world your lack of intelligence. Funny how cowards like you have so much to say as you sit behind your computer but you are to much of coward to say it face to face....As you know I went to every council meeting so you had plenty of chances to share your ignorant thoughts.

P.S. YOUR the whore, hiding behind a computer.
Mullins

Maryville, TN

#4 Mar 21, 2009
Sky- Thank you for trying to save Tony the tiger from that awful place. Tony needs to be introduced to other tigers and Tony needs a nice home where he can roam and be a Tiger. Tony pacing is a sign of stress. I hope Tony gets away from all that gas,fumes and noise. I hope Tony gets a nice place to live.Tony the tiger is a Beautiful tiger!!!
TigerBeat

Saint Augustine, FL

#6 Jul 14, 2009
What's going on with this tiger now?

Do the locals support the truckstop keeping Tony in a concrete cage or do they see how wrong it is?
Sky

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 10, 2010
TigerBeat they seem to see nothing wrong with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maringouin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The CDC Should Declare Livonia..... (Apr '16) Nov 20 Shestheone 3
Vote,vote vote Nov 16 Arrow 4
The Need to Support our Local Singer/Songwriter... (Mar '16) Aug '16 yup 12
Who is the most Stupid person in Fordoche? (Mar '16) Jun '16 Empty Nest 4
Young teenager's trying to start a fordoche gang. (Jun '16) Jun '16 Hmmmm 2
Troy Albury That is a SQUTER AT 79285 KEY STREE... (Apr '08) Mar '16 Tipster 18
The time has come for Troy and Tara Albury (Dec '08) Feb '16 ScantronOverloard 12

Maringouin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maringouin Mortgages