Police cite argument in New Roads kil...

Police cite argument in New Roads killing, suicide case

There are 4 comments on the WBRZ-TV Baton Rouge story from Jan 5, 2006, titled Police cite argument in New Roads killing, suicide case. In it, WBRZ-TV Baton Rouge reports that:

A New Roads man shot and killed his Maringouin girlfriend during an argument at a restaurant, then retreated to his residence, where officers found him dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, police ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBRZ-TV Baton Rouge.

Geraldine Beshears

Utica, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2006
He didn`t have to take her life. If she no longer wanted to be in his life all he had to do was leave and not take an innocent life. This young lady had her entire life to look forward to without some jackass ending it so soon. My heart goes out to her mother Tara whom I`ve known for years. If he wanted to die he could have went on and killed his sorry ass.
LAVINE

Saint Francisville, LA

#2 Dec 30, 2006
Geraldine Beshears wrote:
He didn`t have to take her life. If she no longer wanted to be in his life all he had to do was leave and not take an innocent life. This young lady had her entire life to look forward to without some jackass ending it so soon. My heart goes out to her mother Tara whom I`ve known for years. If he wanted to die he could have went on and killed his sorry ass.
CORRECT DONT TAKE AN INNOCENTS LIFE TAKE UR OWN..
Girl From Da Hood

Hammond, LA

#5 Jan 8, 2007
Miss B wrote:
That girl really played with his emotions, that young man was very quiet and was on the slow side. she really destroyed his world, to him she was all he had.
You have something to say about everybody's personal situation. You need to leave those folks business alone. He actually had more sense than you no matter how slow you said he was. He had enough sense to get a job a home and a few vehicles. As for her playing on his emotions, did you know that for sure or is it hear say again? Give it a rest.
cassandra walls

Livonia, LA

#10 Oct 9, 2009
thats like a sister 2 me & her mom is just like my mom ! she aint did a damn thing wrong & she did just like i did trusted a punk ass man that was a user & abuser ! fuck him & his problems ! our fam was do n just fine till he took her from us ! ;ove u ma & pet & all da big jacks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maringouin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The CDC Should Declare Livonia..... Apr 11 Mr Olympia 1
Greg Sanders Mar '16 truthful 3
Troy Albury That is a SQUTER AT 79285 KEY STREE... (Apr '08) Mar '16 Tipster 18
The Need to Support our Local Singer/Songwriter... Mar '16 People 2
Who is the most Stupid person in Fordoche? Mar '16 Jesse 2
Who is the most stupid person in Livonia? Mar '16 MambyPamby 1
raxx (Aug '14) Feb '16 Concerned parent 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maringouin Mortgages