Troy Albury 79285 KEY STREET, MARING...

Troy Albury 79285 KEY STREET, MARINGOUIN LA. Running out of time.

Posted in the Maringouin Forum

John

Krotz Springs, LA

#1 May 25, 2008
Troy Aburys time is running out. this con. has been on this prperty with out permission. He had played the system, and has gotting away with it for a while, But his time is running out. Charges are being placed on him and a lawsuite.
Also the others that are squiting on the property. There are others now coming fowared, stating on how he had run from pleace to place using people. And how he has put the children in danger. Also how he has had then children living in filth, living with no heat or running water. When thay where in Port Berri La. Also for drugs.
BEWARE OF HIS, CON. WAYS. If you have been conned by him comfoward. Let put a end to his taking from people.
someone who knows

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2008
Larry, you are an idiot!!! you are trying to fraud the system and you are only mad because your doubling talking lying a** can't get you anywhere! It's about time all your fraud, lies, and crimes catch up with you! You are a lying no good child molestor!
Larry

Krotz Springs, LA

#3 Sep 9, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
Larry, you are an idiot!!! you are trying to fraud the system and you are only mad because your doubling talking lying a** can't get you anywhere! It's about time all your fraud, lies, and crimes catch up with you! You are a lying no good child molestor!
You will see. Your mother and grandmother is seeing what you are doing. My God forgive you. I do pray for you.
theQ

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Mar 9, 2009
I swear Maringouin seems to have spme uneducated fooish ass people with nothing else to do but bit** and play computer reporter. Get a life and a job as well as some business of your own.
Pez

Livonia, LA

#5 Mar 9, 2009
theQ wrote:
I swear Maringouin seems to have spme uneducated fooish ass people with nothing else to do but bit** and play computer reporter. Get a life and a job as well as some business of your own.
Well! Well! Uneducated? Check your spelling. You must like this, since you are right in the mist of it all. Stop swearing and back off your neighbor!
kiki

Livonia, LA

#6 Mar 18, 2009
Ever heard the sayin "The guiltiest dog barks the loudest?" well I think that says it all! If there were any truth in what you are saying those people would not still be there. Sounds to me like you are barking awefully loud! I agree with you Pez! who is the uneducated one in this forum?
YOU KNOW WHO

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2009
TROY Albery is on the run, I told you he would. Things where getting hot on his tail. We are tracking his moves. We beleave that he has run to Bro Brige, or around the Laff. Area. We are going to granish his wages and tax's, for the time that he had squated on the property. Fema is also looking for him for frad. You can run for awhile but you will get cought. If you think that Troy Albery was telling the truth. Then why did he run from what he clamed to be his. I hope he did get you. If you need help in finding him please contact me here. And I will give you the up dates of his where abouts. Even though it looks as he will go to jail.
John wrote:
Troy Aburys time is running out. this con. has been on this prperty with out permission. He had played the system, and has gotting away with it for a while, But his time is running out. Charges are being placed on him and a lawsuite.
Also the others that are squiting on the property. There are others now coming fowared, stating on how he had run from pleace to place using people. And how he has put the children in danger. Also how he has had then children living in filth, living with no heat or running water. When thay where in Port Berri La. Also for drugs.
BEWARE OF HIS, CON. WAYS. If you have been conned by him comfoward. Let put a end to his taking from people.
THE BARKING DOG

United States

#8 May 27, 2009
kiki wrote:
Ever heard the sayin "The guiltiest dog barks the loudest?" well I think that says it all! If there were any truth in what you are saying those people would not still be there. Sounds to me like you are barking awefully loud! I agree with you Pez! who is the uneducated one in this forum?
BARK< BARK BARK, Do you know what you are saying?. NO>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO. BARK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maringouin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harry colley Mar '17 Alpha 2
haleigh lasseigne?? (Jun '11) Jan '17 How bow da 10
Vote,vote vote (Oct '16) Jan '17 Not surprised 7
who's who Jan '17 Get him 7
who's who Jan '17 nosy rosy 3
Greg Sanders (Nov '15) Dec '16 Yuck 4
The CDC Should Declare Livonia..... (Apr '16) Nov '16 Shestheone 3

Maringouin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance