sadness in his eyes
Ms Julie Simmonds Sussex

London, UK

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Its a shame I've been proved correct, but I knew that a Tiger can never be a Pet.

A pet does not kill its keeper, but a wild animal will if it is given the chance.

I always knew that Tony was being kept at the Tiger Truck Stop just to attract more customers.

Tony has been exploited for over 10 years and the owner would like Tony to end his life at the Truck Stop, to never experience a 'normal' life for a Tiger.
Julie Simmonds

UK

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Should people Boycott the Tiger Truck Stop?
Go around to the back of the Truck Stop and decide for yourself.
Julie England

UK

#3 Oct 6, 2012
I think that bedding was never provided for Tony because they did not think about the Tiger being confortable. As long as Tony was there drawing the Customers to The Truck Stop thats all that matters.

I've noticed that Tony's new Pool is often left without any water. Why is this - considering there is a hose which is kept for cleaning the Enclosure, could'nt this be used to fill up the Pool?
Julie Simmonds

UK

#4 Oct 10, 2012
This photo speaks for itself.
Julie

UK

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Poor Tony - I love you.

Mr M Sandlin you are an oaf and fat.
Julie

UK

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Tony, the moment I first saw your picture in a Newspaper article it broke my heart.

How could someone do this to an animal I asked myself?
Jules

UK

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Poor old Tony, who really cares about you.

Do the owners of this wild animal kept in a cage care about him or winning court case, I know the answer and so does Mr Michael Sandlin.

It broke my heart the first time I saw a picture of a Tiger kept just to attract customers at the back of a Truck Stop, all day all night. How cruel can you get?
Jules

UK

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Hey Tony, I still love you and I want you to be happy - that's all I want.

Peace and Love
xxx
Jules

UK

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Mr Sandlin will never cease his 'fight' to keep Tony at the rear of his Gas Station.

To Mr Sandlin Tony belongs to him, period.

There is no thought to wether Tony is truly happy, I doubt this poor animal can be - he must live on hard rough Concrete, he has nothing to do except stare at the wire fences which have held him for more than 11 years.

The Sandlin family cannot even be bothered to refill the Pool provided for Tony in the hot Louisiana Summer. Mr Sandlin says "Tony likes the air con inside his den in the hot weather". Tony has little choice, it is either here he must sleep or in the baking hot Enclosure.

The grass area is only available to Tony for a limited time as the owner is worried he will get fleas, most pet owners solve this problem with drops. Tony has to suffer day after day, night after night for the amusement and curiosity of a few people.

Shame on you Grosse Tete and Ibberville Council for letting this cruelty go on for so long.
Julie

UK

#10 May 7, 2013
I would be sad if I had to spend my whole entire life on the forecourt of a Gas Station

Do the Sandlin family ever think about what a Tiger would really want to be doing, do they honestly think he is "happy" sitting in a cage staring at wire 24 hours a day, 365 days a year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maringouin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The CDC Should Declare Livonia..... (Apr '16) Nov 20 Shestheone 3
Vote,vote vote Nov 16 Arrow 4
The Need to Support our Local Singer/Songwriter... (Mar '16) Aug '16 yup 12
Who is the most Stupid person in Fordoche? (Mar '16) Jun '16 Empty Nest 4
Young teenager's trying to start a fordoche gang. (Jun '16) Jun '16 Hmmmm 2
Troy Albury That is a SQUTER AT 79285 KEY STREE... (Apr '08) Mar '16 Tipster 18
The time has come for Troy and Tara Albury (Dec '08) Feb '16 ScantronOverloard 12

Maringouin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maringouin Mortgages