Spiritual reawakening enriches Lenten...

Spiritual reawakening enriches Lenten season

There are 1 comment on the The Times Herald story from Mar 5, 2011, titled Spiritual reawakening enriches Lenten season. In it, The Times Herald reports that:

Stephen Guilliat was never very serious about observing Lent -- at least not in a religious sense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Herald.

Welcome All

Detroit, MI

#1 Mar 5, 2011
Here in Marine City at the high school I work at we are very open to all political and spiritual views.

Before teaching science as a method of creation we always point out that other people believe the world was created by God.

When I see two young homosexual men or two young homsexual women walking down the hallways holding hands between classes or making out at lunchtime or after school, I encourage the students to feel comfortable. I smile to let them know I support their decision to enjoy life without hiding who they really are.

I can tell you that at Marine City we believe that homosexuals should feel just as comfortable and confident in who they are as any heterosexual person.

The churches and sports clubs here in Marine City welcome homosexuals just as much as heterosexuals, because all are children of God and welcomed to join. I know several happy homosexual couples who met at Marine City football games on Friday night, and then ended up going to a church together on Sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marine City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Cases of Rare Cancer in Marine City (May '11) Sep '17 lee g troy mic... 6
Anchor Bay vs. Richmond Schools Aug '17 K0grant 1
relocating (Jan '09) Aug '17 Sdjen 8
Water level Jul '17 Gina 1
News Search for Body of Marilou Johnson (Jun '07) Jul '17 Big D 8
Sarah Feltenbarger (Sep '12) May '17 Nobody 2
Poll How much bias do Marine City Football coaches show (Sep '08) May '16 craigposter 631

Marine City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marine City Mortgages