Arbitrator sides with Marine City in Reichle firing
The arbitrator decided Marine City was justified in the firing of former Marine City police officer Walter Reichle, but the situation doesn't end there.Read more
#1 Mar 22, 2011
The guy is incompetent and doesn't deserve anything.
#2 Mar 22, 2011
So let me get this straight: Wally would have to refrain from "acts of professional misconduct and/or negligence for a 12-month period" as part of his re-instatement with the Marine City Police Department? And then after that he would no longer have to refrain from that? Wow! No wonder Marine City has the problems they do!
That statement above perfectly summarizes why the Marine City law enforcement, Marine City football coaches, and Times Herald sports editors all need to be fired so that a brand new group of people with no relation to current staff members can be brought in to do things fairly.
I'm going to explain each scenario briefly:
* MC Law: Reichle is literally told that he can be hired again if he agrees to follow the rules for 12 months. After that, he is essentially told he is allowed to break the rules without worrying about being fired. Now we know why the Marine City football coaches that allowed theft of equipment to occur (Scarcelli) were not worried about being fired.
* MC Football coaches: Tony Scarcelli is the coach of Marine City high school's football team. His son, Anthony, played on the team in 2010. The 2010 MC football team did NOT vote Anthony Scarcelli as Team MVP on either Offense or Defense. Yet coach Tony Scarcelli selected his son Anthony as the team's Nominee for Times Herald Player of the Year, rather than Jamel Abrams -- an all-state player. This was the biggest display of bias and nepotism EVER!
What's worse is that any other MC coach could have nominated Jamel Abrams if they would have wanted to, but they all chose not to. The reason for this is because all of these MC coaches knew that nominating Jamel Abrams for this award would take votes away from Anthony Scarcelli -- the son of coach Tony Scarcelli.
* Jim Whymer and other Times Herald Sports Editors: Everyone knows the best-paying school district is East China School District (Marine City and St. Clair). And everyone knows the ONLY way you get hired by those racist and biased people is if you have a Reference from a friend of someone currently working there. This is where things get interesting.
Jim Whymer is the Times Herald Sports Editor. He has a son named Joel that was recently hired at Marine City High School thanks to References from Marine City football coaches working at the school. Look on the website of East China School District for yourself to see that even with just a Bachelor degree that job pays over $70,000 each year! Sports Editor Jim Whymer was very thankful that his son Joel was hired thanks to all that help from the Marine City coaches.
Jim Whymer showed his thanks to Tony Scarcelli by selecting his son Anthony as Times Herald Player of the Year.
There are four problems with this:
* Ryan Fabbri is a player from Croswell Lexington. He had by far the best statistics in the area. He looked like a man playing against a baby when he and Anthony Scarcelli were on the field at the same time. Fabbri intimidated and dominated Anthony Scarcelli on the field; that's how impressive his stats were. Fabbri's numbers proved he should have been selected as Player of the Year by the Times Herald.
* Anthony Scarcelli was only voted as #8 in the Times Herald Online Poll! He shouldn't even have made it to the final five for selection!
* Anthony Scarcelli is a two-time criminal off the field. Tony Scarcelli even took his son to a lawyer along with Jamel Abrams (without his parents permission) so that Scarcelli could make it so his son would not be punished and forced to sit out the season.
* Anthony Scarcelli was NOT selected as Best Player of his own team, yet the Times Herald selected him as Best Player of the Area!!!... Something is obviously wrong with that!
FIRE all those MC coaches, all those MC cops, and all those Times Herald sports editors!
Add your comments below
|16-year-old found guilty in Casco Township murder (Oct '06)||Apr 16||6 mile||83|
|I need to get in contact with Kirsty lutz pleas...||Apr 15||Lostwithout||4|
|Michigan jumps on hard cider wagon||Apr 10||Chunks is my dog||2|
|can anyone help me find josh,JJ,kayla mcneely (Jan '10)||Mar 27||unknown||13|
|Queen Elsa effect: Great Lakes are freezing fast||Feb '15||Sahara||1|
|State, ferry owner butting heads, again||Jan '15||Bronco46||1|
|Ferry closed?||Jan '15||Fluke_2001||1|
Find what you want!
Search Marine City Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC