Alternative education program to move...

Alternative education program to move to Marine City Middle School with resistance

There are 1 comment on the The Times Herald story from Mar 8, 2012, titled Alternative education program to move to Marine City Middle School with resistance. In it, The Times Herald reports that:

Students Nikki Morrison, left, 18, of Smiths Creek, Ken Ross, 17, of Marysville, Matt Dickson, 17, of Marysville, Lindsay Campbell, 16, of Marine City, Josh Dimech, 17, of Marine City and Corey Roulo, 16, far right, of St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Herald.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2012
To whom this concerns,

Why is it that education is always about money? How about asking the teacher to take a pay cut or the board ? That would make too much sense or cause a grievance with the unions. It disgust and make me sick that you all put the well being of our children second to saving money and doing the right thing. If you want make difference in these kids education, then instead shipping them off to another building where they do not belong, find them their own building. Sure a handful are good kids but what about the ones that still do not want to be there and have resent. I recently moved to the East China schools because I heard and researched East China schools. I liked I saw, apparently I did not do enough. I am disappointed in this school system. You really think this will save the district money, what do think other potential parents/tax payers will think if they find this out .This will have a negative long term effect. I would surely think twice. I personally hold the East China school board and you the Superintendent and both Principles accountable. This is unacceptable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marine City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Cases of Rare Cancer in Marine City (May '11) Sep 13 lee g troy mic... 6
Anchor Bay vs. Richmond Schools Aug 30 K0grant 1
relocating (Jan '09) Aug 25 Sdjen 8
Water level Jul '17 Gina 1
News Search for Body of Marilou Johnson (Jun '07) Jul '17 Big D 8
Sarah Feltenbarger (Sep '12) May '17 Nobody 2
News Recount timeline on hold (Dec '16) Dec '16 Kathie Yakes 1

Marine City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance