Where's Wally? 'Outraged' Marine City...

Where's Wally? 'Outraged' Marine City residents backing officer

There are 33 comments on the The Times Herald story from May 14, 2010, titled Where's Wally? 'Outraged' Marine City residents backing officer. In it, The Times Herald reports that:

MARINE CITY -- Some city residents want to see a fired police officer back on the force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MC Couple

Saint Clair, MI

#23 Sep 13, 2010
MC Taxpayer is correct.

I got my Voice newspaper this week for Marine City residents and I clearly saw that Reichle admitted his guilt and accepted the penalty in this arbitration.
The Mida Way

United States

#24 Sep 16, 2010
Vote yes on MC RECALL!
No Way

Logan, UT

#25 Sep 17, 2010
Wally did NOT admit guilt; if you knew ANYTHING about arbitration, you would know that the lawyers and reps have to concede in some ways. That is not an admission of guilt. He did win,the city PAID HIM for the amount of days THEY LOST in the arbitration. Sounds like a win to me.

You all sound like commissioners and the mayor on here and are just mad that this was the final thing that mad everyone mad in town.

VOTE YES to the recall!

There are sooooo many reasons to this recall, and the Wally issue is just one reason.
DUH

Logan, UT

#26 Sep 17, 2010
Kimberly: Duh, the POINT was, why WEREN'T those other officers disciplined more harshly and/or FIRED?
They have NOTHING on Wally, nothing like what those officers did, and those other officers DESERVED to be off the force for what they did. No one say any of them have their careers GONE.
Killing someone, having sex on a police car, putting a knife to someone's back???
Oh, but the little things they said Wally did, well, that is just a SHAME in what they did to Wally's family and his career and yet other officers can still be lying and cheating and whatever on that force.
Get a CLUE and stop being led around by these idiots in office. You sound like one of them.
VOTE YES to the recall and then get rid of Tillery and Gabor!!
Double DUH

Logan, UT

#27 Sep 17, 2010
Kimberly,
I guess you don't mind the $6.8 MILLION dollar lawsuit won against the officer who killed that man out on Shea Road in the winter time. That family won their case against the officer and city, and the payout was $6.8 million dollars.
And what about the big lawsuit due to the lack of following safety precautions by the police in the case of that ice/Belle River snowmobiler's death? That is going to be a big payout too.

Oh, but that's okay, you don't mind paying all of THAT money out, that all makes sense.(insert sarcasm here) Jack Kelly only sued and won for being fired UNJUSTLY and I guess he didn't deserve to get the money that he would have made had he remained in his career.
You need to have your head examined if you don't think that Wally should not sue for what they've done to him.
And you should be ashamed of saying anything about Wally being perverted just by being in the Boy Scouts.
Too Funny

Logan, UT

#28 Sep 17, 2010
Funny how these "Marine City people" posting here are all coming from St. Clair or Utica, or somewhere else.
Hmmmmmmmm.
Doing the posts from work or from home?????????
Too Funny

Logan, UT

#29 Sep 17, 2010
Kimberly, Wally cannot find a NEW job when he is still in arbitration. What PART of that don't you morons get?
He will get his job back in December's arbitration, so WHY should he look for other work.
THEY fired HIM UNJUSTLY.
Who would hire him while he is going through arbitration and has to attend those meetings?
You people are just ignorant.
Marine City MI

Saint Clair, MI

#30 Sep 17, 2010
Too Funny wrote:
Funny how these "Marine City people" posting here are all coming from St. Clair or Utica, or somewhere else.
Hmmmmmmmm.
Doing the posts from work or from home?????????
For some reason my computer at home always comes up as St. Clair right now, even thought I live in downtown Marine City.

I have absolutely no idea why this is, but I was told quite a while ago that this actually has more to do with the server of my Internet Service Provider than it does where I live.

One really good example was how a lot of the posts I had seen in the past posted as being from United States, then they changed to China (which made it seem like the country rather than the township), then some of them changed to East China while others changed to places like Saginaw, Flint, Detroit, Port Huron, Fraser, and many others.

Don't worry about where these posts come from geographically. The bottom line is that the computer service providers that you pay subscriptions costs to are the ones responsible for these things changing all the time.
Funny

Logan, UT

#31 Sep 18, 2010
Funny, the people I know in Marine City and/or East China who have posted on these sites always have their responses come up as Marine City or East China....so, that is not always the case!
Marine City MI

Saint Clair, MI

#32 Sep 18, 2010
I didn't say this was "always" the case for "everyone."

I said this was "always" the case for "me," and then I pointed out that this happens "right now," and explained how it wasn't always like that.

The only thing that we need to know is that it is the server that is responsible for displaying the geographic area, not necessarily where the computer is located. If you subscribe with some company where there server is in another state, that may be what you'll see. And if you subscribe to a local service, you usually end up displaying whatever server you were randombly connected to at the time (usually the one with the strongest connection, which often is the closest one).f

I'm down here at the bar in Marine City watching MSU right now at halftime, with about ten people that can verify this for you. But I bet there is a 99.999999% chance this shows up as St. Clair...If it does, consider this proof I am telling the truth.
Very Funny

Saint Clair, MI

#33 Sep 18, 2010
My bro down here in Marine City just came up as St. Clair.

Don't blame him cus this online crap can't tell where you are.
Funny

Logan, UT

#34 Sep 19, 2010
To Very Funny---Can't even come up with an original screen name, eh? I don't think you could ever tell where you are anyway.

To "Marine City, MI"---yes, we got it the first time.
Larry

Flat Rock, MI

#35 Dec 19, 2010
It's too bad idiots like you can hide behind screen names to spread gossip that has no truth to it. Wonder how many times you were arrested or received tickets from those officers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marine City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armada widow, 6 kids picked for 'Makeover' (Aug '06) Feb 3 smore658 19
News 5 Cases of Rare Cancer in Marine City (May '11) Sep '17 lee g troy mic... 6
Anchor Bay vs. Richmond Schools Aug '17 K0grant 1
relocating (Jan '09) Aug '17 Sdjen 8
Water level (Jul '17) Jul '17 Gina 1
News Search for Body of Marilou Johnson (Jun '07) Jul '17 Big D 8
Sarah Feltenbarger (Sep '12) May '17 Nobody 2

Marine City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marine City Mortgages