offgridcentralal abama

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2011
I really would like to know why the Marine city police dept found it necesary to hold my 11 year old daughter at gun point while serving a spray paint warrant on her home. yes i did say spray paint. i understand they are having a grafiti problem in town but at what point do they draw the line. I feel the officer that placed his assult weapon at my little girls head needs to have his own head examined.I want to thank the older experianced officer Horawitz for having the comman sense to make the young jack booted thug remove his weapon from her head. They could have very easily knocked on the door with out an incodent and did the search that in all reality did not turn up anything. The mental trauma may turn out to be more than the 11 year old can handle and the destruction of the other childrens property would and should be reimbursed by the Department for there imcompetance.
stuart

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Nov 9, 2011
are marine police have a habit of being very rough with are children i should know i am taking my 14 year old son to the hospital because heslip finds its funny to throw children around that has done nothing with trouble. are marine city police should take a lie detector test i know of two that will fail. heslip you are no better than a dog , if you wanna go there when can, hmmm didnt your mom cheat on your father and your grandma and aunt was knowen as two bits. normal ppl dont smash 2 cop cars kill a man and still have a job. leave the children alone moran.
THE MOM OF THE 11YEAR OLD

Taylor, MI

#3 Nov 9, 2011
yes it was my daughter and i just got back from the doctor with her its real bad when he puts an 11 year old on xanx and told me to keep her out of school and to keep her away from her house because its to tramatizing for her here
stuart

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Nov 11, 2011
4 the officer that lives at 455 mable st at which point are you using to much force , i guess not when you smash two cars kill someone break a childs shoulder let your own boys in your car jumping around without seatbelts , honestly what the hell are you thinking? you was fired from sterling heights for a reason now marine city must put up with the sloppy leftovers
ray

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Nov 14, 2011
whatever happened with getting rid of marine city police and having sheriffs come in? they are a waste of are tax money,prey on the lil' ones to get a big name. the officers swear at our children, pull ppl over tell them if they want to get out of there tickets snitch on someone well if u dont talk to ppl that do drugs then u get the ticket, mcp are very rough with ppl. they are not ppl i would ever trust or respect
THE MOM OF THE 11YEAR OLD

Taylor, MI

#6 Nov 15, 2011
it has been 1 week as of today and my child is still affraid to come home thanks to the officer that put the shotgun to her head please people something needs to be done with these so called police in marine city

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marine City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Cases of Rare Cancer in Marine City (May '11) Sep 13 lee g troy mic... 6
Anchor Bay vs. Richmond Schools Aug 30 K0grant 1
relocating (Jan '09) Aug 25 Sdjen 8
Water level Jul '17 Gina 1
News Search for Body of Marilou Johnson (Jun '07) Jul '17 Big D 8
Sarah Feltenbarger (Sep '12) May '17 Nobody 2
News Recount timeline on hold (Dec '16) Dec '16 Kathie Yakes 1

Marine City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance