Tori Wesley signs at Michigan

Tori Wesley signs at Michigan

There are 3 comments on the Times Herald story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Tori Wesley signs at Michigan. In it, Times Herald reports that:

SIGNATURE: Tori Wesley signs a letter of intent to pole vault at the University of Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald.

mc grad

Detroit, MI

#1 Feb 27, 2011
I'm curious about something.

Why is Tony Scarcelli in this picture with Tori Wesley and her dad?

I thought Scarcelli stopped coaching the track team quite a while ago, and I don't ever remember him working with the female athletes.

Marine City, MI

#2 Mar 8, 2011
He's in the picture because he's the girls head track coach.. You going to bitch about that to?
mc grad

Detroit, MI

#3 Mar 9, 2011

Maybe you should wake up.

There are people in chat rooms talking about who will be the next mc football coach.

People have said they don't want Glodich or Letson or Whymer because of political reasons.

* Glodich is an awful coach - Every time Marine City plays a decent team (usually once per year, eventually in the playoffs about round 3 since Scarcelli schedules weak teams in the regular season on purpose -- proven by the fact that he was assigned to join the #3 rated MAC Blue, but filed for appeal so he could stay in the #4 rated MAC Gold league), Glodich manages to get MC embarrassed and blown out. If Glodich is the next coach, the bias and nepotisim and favoritism continues.

* Letson - An inbred family in Marine City. He was hired instead of someone with a doctorate and two decades of experience for two reasons. Letson had the references from the MC coaches and the other applicant was from Detroit and was black (East China says they aren't racist, but check the number of black people in Marine City and you will see otherwise, since there aren't any). If Letson is the next coach the coaching bias continues.

* Joel Whymer - His dad is the Times Herald Sports Editor. Tony Scarcelli's son received an award he DID NOT DESERVE from the Times Herald because Joel Whymer was able to use references from the MC coaches to help him get hired. Everyone knows Jim Whymer was so thankful for this he proved it by giving Scarcelli's kid an award he didn't deserve as the Blue Water Player of the Year.

* Anthony Scarcelli wasn't even voted as Team MVP on Offense or Defense by his 2010 teammates! If your teammates don't even vote you as the best player on the team, WHY would you be selected by the Times Herald as the Areas Best Player!

* Anthony Scarcelli was voted only #8 in the Online Poll voting for Player of the Year. Nobody could believe it when the Times Herald allowed him to make it to the Final 5...let alone be chosen #1.

* Tony Scarcelli and the MC coaches did NOT even NOMINATE Jamel Abrams as Player of the Year! Just so you know, Abrams was selected as Team MVP by his teammates, NOT Anthony Scarcelli! Scarcelli, Glodich, and Letson were so BIASED that they did NOT NOMINATE Jamel Abrams because they knew it would take votes away from Anthony Scarcelli -- the coaches kid.

* Ryan Fabbri of Cros-Lex had BY FAR the BEST stats of ANYONE in the Blue-Water Area! When MC beat Cros-Lex by 1 point in the playoffs, we saw Fabbri was WAY BETTER than Scarcelli in EVERY WAY! Fabbri looked like a man playing against boys! The fact that the Times Herald did NOT award the honor to Ryan Fabbri CONFIRMS the bias to the point that we already know Anthony Scarcelli will be GIVEN this award in 2011, since NOBODY will have better stats in 2011 than Fabbri did in 2010!

Check out this website to see how many people want a new coaching staff at Marine City:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marine City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
garage sale Fri and sat Oct '15 lak 1
Couple iso affordable housing asap Sep '15 Wolfdaddy 1
News UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... (Jul '14) Jun '15 AK for years now 12
News Old fashioned tractor showOld fashioned tractor... Jun '15 Stan 1
News 16-year-old found guilty in Casco Township murder (Oct '06) Apr '15 6 mile 83
I need to get in contact with Kirsty lutz pleas... (Dec '14) Apr '15 Lostwithout 4
News Michigan jumps on hard cider wagon (Apr '15) Apr '15 Chunks is my dog 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marine City Mortgages