Wife to James Binkley: 'Don't do this'

Wife to James Binkley: 'Don't do this'

There are 2 comments on the The Times Herald story from May 27, 2011, titled Wife to James Binkley: 'Don't do this'. In it, The Times Herald reports that:

MARINE CITY -- Kelly Binkley said she didn't know she had been shot in the head until she turned around to see her husband with a gun in his hand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Herald.

Wesley

Detroit, MI

#1 Jun 4, 2011
Marine City sure is a ghost town that has gone to hell.

There's nothing but drug users and law breakers in Marine City and the surrounding townships. The people breaking the laws have taken over because there's no law enforcement.

It's like that at the high school and middle school too. At the high school kids are dealing drugs and even using drugs at lunch time and after school. And I've heard how there are bathrooms in the high school and middle school where kids go to have oral sex and preset times.

I tell parents to get out of Marine City before its too late.
Wesley

Detroit, MI

#2 Jun 4, 2011
Pardon me,

I spelled that incorrectly above.

What I meant to say was how my children have told me how many of their classmates deliberately go to certain bathrooms at the high school and middle school in order to have oral sex.

Sometimes the kids aren't even having oral sex with a boyfriend or a girlfriend! Sometimes it is just friends with benefits!

My one son said that he saw a girl from the gym class next door ask to go visit that particular bathroom. He saw her teacher tell her okay at exactly that time as soon as she asked.

Then, about five seconds later, her boyfriend asked the gym teacher of his class if he could go to the bathroom. The teacher wouldn't let him go at first until he had done something. This kid was going crazy, so he kept asking and it became obvious he was he was going for one of those appointments and had no plan of going to the bathroom for normal purposes. The gym teacher let him go and then made fun of him while he was gone telling the other kids "Ahhh, he's just gone for a little afternoon delight."

My son tells me when the kid came back the gym teacher asked him if he enjoyed himself. I guess the kid just smiled really big and shook his head yea as he walked by. So I know all those teachers know what's going on.

For god's sake, the school just had a drug bust! The police said drugs were found in the school. But, the police said Marine City high school wanted to handle the situation internally. That makes me think it was one of the teachers kids that got caught.

That's why Marine City is a place to get out of. No law enforcement at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marine City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Cases of Rare Cancer in Marine City (May '11) Sep '17 lee g troy mic... 6
Anchor Bay vs. Richmond Schools Aug '17 K0grant 1
relocating (Jan '09) Aug '17 Sdjen 8
Water level (Jul '17) Jul '17 Gina 1
News Search for Body of Marilou Johnson (Jun '07) Jul '17 Big D 8
Sarah Feltenbarger (Sep '12) May '17 Nobody 2
Poll How much bias do Marine City Football coaches show (Sep '08) May '16 craigposter 631

Marine City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marine City Mortgages