Do you think the East China school bo...

Do you think the East China school board should support privatization?

Created by BrandonZ on Nov 25, 2011

18 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Maybe/Undecided

Carl

Southfield, MI

#1 Nov 25, 2011
Unions of today have ruined this country. They had their place in history but now are just a slush fund for the Democratic party. Watch a movie called "Waiting for Superman" Well worth it.
Tom Raymond

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Unions have always been something I support.

I'm a fireman.

I have a lot more Democrat inside me than Republican.

But I tell people I'm a Republican when it comes voting time because I want to fit in.

The term is called R.I.N.O.

Republican In Name Only
marine resident

Oxford, MI

#4 Mar 14, 2014
Democrat /Republican....I am an AMERICAN.. and any more voting in the usa is like which crook should I vote in...Let start holding every one responsible for the actions...don't look the other way anymore...people don't care about one another anymore ...start careing about one another ..I recently witnessed a man saving ducks from the frozen river..he cared enough to save a duck...most people look the other way and say it is part of nature..if a human was freezing or starving to death how many people would take them in and warm them and feed them...its getting that people just don't care.. I better stop...
2 cent

Milford, MI

#5 Nov 22, 2014
I don't think people understand privatization. If it were privatized we would not have the government implementing common core and stem programs that promote class segregation.You really can't tell me kids in stem classes are really smarter then kids that aren't. There kids for Christ sake. All that does is teach animosity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marine City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Feltenbarger (Sep '12) May '17 Nobody 2
News Recount timeline on hold (Dec '16) Dec '16 Kathie Yakes 1
Review: Champion's Auto Ferry Inc (Mar '13) Nov '16 Woodchuckreese 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 Color full 1
News UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... (Jul '14) Aug '16 bfburner 13
Poll How much bias do Marine City Football coaches show (Sep '08) May '16 craigposter 631
News Where Michigan's fishing, heading into the Apri... (Apr '16) Apr '16 GayGrandpa 2

Marine City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marine City Mortgages