Marine City boil water advisory ends

Dec 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times Herald

MARINE CITY -- Marine City residents and people living in Cottrellville Township along River Road no longer need to boil their water, said Rick Ames, Marine City director of utilities.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Linda

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

How were we notified of the fact that we had to boil our water? We don't have cable and unless we heard a warning siren go off in town, we wouldn't know to look on facebook or turn on the radio or tv to find out we needed to boil our water. Would it be possible, that if this were to happen again, or any other emergency like this, to sound the tornado siren? At least then we would wonder what was going on and could then utilize the internet or other means of communication quickly? Just a suggestion. Thanks for your concern.
scaniport

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Were Marine City residents notified of the boil water advisory? How? When? This is a prime example of "Marine City mentality".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for St Clair County was issued at July 23 at 4:02AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Marine City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marine City People Search