quimby

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 5, 2009
These people are scammers. WHO EVER owns this place is making a living by stealing people's hard earned money. I knew something was up when the woman that was dealing with me kept on making up prices and changing prices. The people in the store change prices depending on what you look like and what they think you have. If you are black they don't even look at you until you prove you have money to spend. The clothing is raggedy and low quality yet they sell everything for 100 times what it is worth and their excuse is "it is from india it is a good price". Dont go to this store if you don't want to be disrespected and degraded by a minimum wage worker who thinks that she can judge you. Whaterver you do dont pay with credit because they might hold on to your info and stael money from your account. If you do go into the store you will probably see a sweater that costs 1,000 dollars but looks like it should cost 20 dollars. You wont be surprised that this place is empty. Don't spend your money in here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marina del Rey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 min Me O My O 7,969
RB Man Arrested in Fake ID Scheme (Nov '11) 17 min Manama 3
Charges dropped for man who sold rhino head 13 hr Kid_Tomorrow 5
Arnold Schwarzenegger For President 2016 (Nov '12) 23 hr angry black man 7
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed do it here 16,011
In the shade: Shade Redondo under construction ... Mon Wolfman 3
Sunset Blvd. Closed After Sinkhole Forms Near P... Mon hsktommox 1

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 8:19PM PDT

Marina del Rey News Video

Marina del Rey Dating
Find my Match

Marina del Rey Jobs

Marina del Rey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marina del Rey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marina del Rey

Personal Finance