Marina gas station robbed

Marina gas station robbed

There are 7 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Jan 11, 2011, titled Marina gas station robbed. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

A Marina gas station was robbed at gunpoint Monday evening. Police said the gunman entered Tommy's 76 Gas Station, 3044 Del Monte Blvd., at about 7 p.m., drew a pistol and took money and alcohol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

how dumb do you have to b

Salinas, CA

#1 Jan 11, 2011
get the swat team ready to shoot his friends for info on his wearabouts.
taxpayer

Monterey, CA

#2 Jan 11, 2011
well let us see...they arrested the mucky duck alleged shooter who was another latino and i bet this one in marina is black or latino most likely black since he is not a shortie...calif..is nothing more than a third world state
white guy

Monterey, CA

#3 Jan 11, 2011
no! the robber was a white guy, since he hid his face and didn't want to be seen! white ppl. love their guns and booze.
Frank95054

Marina, CA

#4 Jan 11, 2011
Male suspect! What was his race? I am sick and tired of the political correctness bull shit. As a business owner, I want to know what this bumb looks like. In addition to his height, how about his race, color of his eyes, color of hair.

What a sorry state of affairs our country is in when we can not even print the whole story.
beach pebble

Salinas, CA

#5 Jan 11, 2011
Yes, I have warned the police about a guy in marina who had an extraordinary amount of bullets and guns...who ripped me off...and they did nothing....the guy is on probation, fits the description, yet they think I am 'A LIAR AND CRAZY'...sounds like the guy struck again...he's a crackhead...and lives in the area! In fact, I was told by Marina PD there will be no report taken of your home invasion when the guy had a weapon like you describe in the report. WHEN WILL THE COPS LISTEN????
Girl

Seaside, CA

#6 Jan 11, 2011
they have to have cameras in that store....what place doesnt have cameras these days
Durrrrrtie Sanchez

Salinas, CA

#7 Jan 11, 2011
6 feet tall? nope...can't possibly be an ese...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are white people tired of Mexicans in Salinas? (Jan '08) 3 hr Cracker Go Home 890
Review: First Security Services (May '14) Jun 27 Anonymous 28
Hartnell Janitors Must Clean Up Behavior by Rev... Jun 23 Reverend Patryse ... 1
(WORKING LINK HERE) BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go... Jun 23 Reverend Patryse ... 1
Trump Cures Drought & High Body Odor Jun 22 Happytrumpshappy 1
Review: Asian Filipino Market (Oct '12) May '16 amadeo urgonamiko 4
News Redwood City approves highway undercrossing: Pa... May '16 Lives in Redwood ... 2

Marina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marina Mortgages