Judged:

funny how wrightsville police didnt do there job right. i should know i am one that was charged with the fight. funny how the police that took statements didnt take statements from people that werent drunk that night. not to say only took one photo of my face after it was beaten with a baseball bat. he took the photo only after it was healing already. my brother and i both went 2 the polce staion to find out what was going on and to ask if he wanted more photo's of my face that i had taken, the officer said no and said to us that he needed to get more statements. when we went to leave he asked us to come in the back with him cause he wanted are statements, my brother and i went willing in the back to give statements but as soon as we got back there he told us he had warrents for both of us and put hand cuffs on us. and still didnt take our statements, our room mate that was not drinking on the nite of the fight tryed to give a statement but was told no cause he was hgoing to hide something, so like i said funny how wrightsville police say they are doing a good job but wont take all statements only the ones they think will keep them around. i do have yahoo and if u want to see those photos all you have to do is hit me up on that at sniffers6968@yahoo.com