pervs on the loose...
not happy bout things

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2012
TOM ARMSTRONG MARIETTA PA. YOU KNOW THE GUY WHO BROUGHT THE SEX OFFENDERS TO YOUR TOWN. WELL TOM IS STILL HELPING THESE MEN HAVE ACSESS TO OUR WIVES AND KIDS. ONE OF THE MEN HE CLAIMS TO BE A MENTOR TO IS STALKING MY FAMILY. WHEN CALLED OUT ON THIS PROBLEM TOM COULD ONLY SAY WHAT AN UPSTANDING GREAT GUY HIS PERV FRIEND IS AND THAT MR RONALD JAMES WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT. SO I LOOKED UP MR JAMES ON THE UJS/AOPC. GET THIS A RAP SHEET 21 PAGES LONG FOR DRUGS/ABUSING WOMEN/STALKING/THEFT/TRESSPASS /AND SO ON. DID I MENTION STALKING. STALKING WITH INTENT TO HARM. 21 PAGES! CHARLES MANSONS RAP AINT ALL THAT. SORRY TO BE ALL UPSET AND STUFF BUT DAMN TOM ALL THAT JESUS STUFF DONT FIX CAREER CRIMINALS. MAYBE WHEN THIS GUY RAPES YOUR WIFE OR DAUGHTER YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY POINT. WTF! GOD BLESS PRAISE THE LORD. GTFOOH...
Putin

Mount Joy, PA

#2 Jan 23, 2016
not happy bout things wrote:
TOM ARMSTRONG MARIETTA PA. YOU KNOW THE GUY WHO BROUGHT THE SEX OFFENDERS TO YOUR TOWN. WELL TOM IS STILL HELPING THESE MEN HAVE ACSESS TO OUR WIVES AND KIDS. ONE OF THE MEN HE CLAIMS TO BE A MENTOR TO IS STALKING MY FAMILY. WHEN CALLED OUT ON THIS PROBLEM TOM COULD ONLY SAY WHAT AN UPSTANDING GREAT GUY HIS PERV FRIEND IS AND THAT MR RONALD JAMES WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT. SO I LOOKED UP MR JAMES ON THE UJS/AOPC. GET THIS A RAP SHEET 21 PAGES LONG FOR DRUGS/ABUSING WOMEN/STALKING/THEFT/TRESSPASS /AND SO ON. DID I MENTION STALKING. STALKING WITH INTENT TO HARM. 21 PAGES! CHARLES MANSONS RAP AINT ALL THAT. SORRY TO BE ALL UPSET AND STUFF BUT DAMN TOM ALL THAT JESUS STUFF DONT FIX CAREER CRIMINALS. MAYBE WHEN THIS GUY RAPES YOUR WIFE OR DAUGHTER YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY POINT. WTF! GOD BLESS PRAISE THE LORD. GTFOOH...
Think you need to give the klan a call.They will take care of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the former Far East Inn in Columbia, PA (Oct '09) Nov 6 Sandra Miller 9
News Liquor license transferred to former nuisance bar (May '11) Oct 22 YC Resident 32
Reply to post on the FAR East Inn. Oct '17 John Fischer 1
News Man has been charged with environmental violati... (May '09) Sep '17 aol 174
News Woman charged with theft, forgery (Feb '08) Aug '17 F___u-ok 364
News Many men are happy to stay unmarried, though th... (Jan '08) Jan '17 Just saying 46
News Montenegro seeks man in photo with Russian fore... (Dec '16) Dec '16 AntemuraleChristi... 1

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages