Many faiths come together for Thanksg...

Many faiths come together for Thanksgiving service

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Many faiths come together for Thanksgiving service. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Imagine a world where all people respect every religion, belief, tradition, custom and lifestyle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Native Son

East Berlin, PA

#2 Nov 24, 2010
What ever happened to the annual Community Thanksgiving Day Dinner at the Crispus Attucks Center?
WingedLife

York, PA

#3 Nov 24, 2010
It's also worth noting that two Christian leaders were also present. Pastor Liz Polanzke of Luther Memorial Church filled in for David Fitz from the York Friends Meeting, who then weren't among the leaders after all. A Catholic priest also helped to lead. It's interesting that they were ommitted from the list of participants in this article.
WingedLife

York, PA

#4 Nov 24, 2010
Native Son wrote:
What ever happened to the annual Community Thanksgiving Day Dinner at the Crispus Attucks Center?
They had it last week. I hear that it was amazing, but I didn't get to go this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man begins serving prison sentence (Apr '09) Apr 23 Yourmom90 4
News Undercover prostitution sting nets 10 arrests (Oct '10) Jan '16 Putin 7
News Dog thrown from moving vehicle in Harrisburg (Mar '11) Jan '16 Putin 10
pervs on the loose... (Jul '12) Jan '16 Putin 2
fight at the hometown (Apr '11) Jan '16 Putin 3
News Police: Bust shows heroin trade has changed (Sep '09) Jan '16 SHANNY 14
News Heroin bust results surprise even cops (Sep '09) Jan '16 Robert Raymond Ho... 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages