Carmen

United States

#1 Feb 29, 2008
2 all those that just had 2 open their mouth without knowing the true flavor of the kool aide let me break it down 4 you slow short bus people. like i said b 4 the truth will b told and wow i was rite, as far as the police well they r a joke and larry lol he a joke wants 2 talk bull about people and he didnt even know me or my brother, as far as his bouncer's r a joke all but one and that will b jimmy. he was the only one that new that the bouncers were not aloud 2 leave the biz but they did thats why he tryed his hardest 2 get them back 2 the bar. as far as this girl dana lol what a joke she dont even know me but she had something 2 say about all of this so 2 all u haters lol names were cleared louis jared and carmen so now what fake charges never stick!!!!!!!!!!
InTheShadows

Riverside, NJ

#2 Mar 29, 2008
Carmen you did something simular to this before
I believe if Im correct you were caught on video
like collapsing on the road like before..
You and Louis need a mental evaluation done to prove that your both mentaly nuts.
And what about the beer cans that were laying all over the place at your apartment that night.
Admit to it your guilty. LOL!
Carmen

Carlisle, PA

#3 Apr 2, 2008
lol yeah okay thats why the DA only gave me a $25 fine wow i need help lol
InTheShadows

Riverside, NJ

#4 Apr 7, 2008
Carmen wrote:
lol yeah okay thats why the DA only gave me a $25 fine wow i need help lol
Ok Carmen lets just do a back ground check on you and louis just to see the activity of your past,admit it you were in the process of being evicted from the apartment on Hellam street
and were running out of time and reasons.
And yes you are nuts admit it and you lie!!!!!!
Carmen

Carlisle, PA

#5 Apr 8, 2008
1st off i wasnt losing my place 2nd it really dont matter what u got 2 say
ur not man or woman enough 2 say anything 2 my face not only that when a lancaster city police officer who lived next door to us seen the whole thing and when wrightsville police didnt want her statment just show how much wrightsville needs to b policed by the state so do a backround check on me u crak head lol u rnt going 2 find shit out on me or my brother
j j ville

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Yea I was involved in that mess.but like what carman said its all BS.I got probation for a year and if I would of went to trial I would of beat them sorry ass charges.and another thing about these so called police they are constantly harrassing me and my friends alfio. Tanner.pilboy.Matty.zook. and rest of them.we don't do shit.
Sweetie Treats

Denver, PA

#7 Nov 8, 2012
does that drunk old woman named lynn still hang out down there? she used to be hot.
Tyler

Denver, PA

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Yeah you can find her drunk and flirting with anyone who will buy her beer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timely reminder: Don't touch! Video shows museu... Jun 3 greymouser 5
News PPL unveils rebate program to reduce peak elect... (May '11) Jun 2 Blorgon 3
Moving to Columbia (Jul '14) May '16 Anonymous 3
News Man begins serving prison sentence (Apr '09) Apr '16 Yourmom90 4
News Undercover prostitution sting nets 10 arrests (Oct '10) Jan '16 Putin 7
News Dog thrown from moving vehicle in Harrisburg (Mar '11) Jan '16 Putin 10
pervs on the loose... (Jul '12) Jan '16 Putin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages