18-year-old in fatal Route 441 crash ...

18-year-old in fatal Route 441 crash identified

There are 2 comments on the LancasterOnline story from May 24, 2010, titled 18-year-old in fatal Route 441 crash identified. In it, LancasterOnline reports that:

An 18-year-old Elizabethtown woman who was killed in a fiery two-vehicle crash early Sunday in West Hempfield Township has been identified, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterOnline.

pat tibery

AOL

#1 May 25, 2010
So sorry for your loss.. Emily was my neighbor.. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.Pat Tibery
Melissa Gonzalez

Lancaster, PA

#2 May 25, 2010
I was Emily's boss at Providence Place a few years ago. She and I recently ran into each other at her place of work two months ago. She was a very nice young lady. I'm sorry for your loss my heart goes out all the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the former Far East Inn in Columbia, PA (Oct '09) Aug 6 CCEASYRIDER 8
News Many men are happy to stay unmarried, though th... (Jan '08) Jan '17 Just saying 46
News Montenegro seeks man in photo with Russian fore... (Dec '16) Dec '16 AntemuraleChristi... 1
News Wrightsville Forming Own Police Department (Nov '06) Dec '16 Jon 17
Searching for Dr. James L. Jamison of Wrightsvi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Michael Angelo 1
Wrightsville, Pa house fire ends in total loss ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Onelittlesoul 1
Stacy Holliday-White (Jun '16) Jun '16 sum1 1

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages