Here comes the sun

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Here comes the sun. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The Susquehanna River is expected to crest below flood stage at Marietta, Lancaster County on Tuesday, but some low-lying areas still could see some flooding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Ronald Manns

Pylesville, MD

#1 Mar 16, 2010
When are we gonna wake up to the fact that continuing giving unemployment benefits, up to 99 weeks, 2 years,is going to prolong the situation. If I anyone unemployed can get $500.00 a week for 99 weeks and do a little work on the side and under the table, WHY GO TO WORK? It is that simple. Ask the people.
One

Qu├ębec, Canada

#2 Mar 16, 2010
I agree, screw those unemployed people! and the weather doesn't make it any better! Don't even get me started on the G-D weather! those unemployed motherfers had better enjoy the good weather!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for Dr. James L. Jamison of Wrightsvi... Nov 30 Michael Angelo 1
Wrightsville, Pa house fire ends in total loss ... Aug '16 Onelittlesoul 1
Stacy Holliday-White Jun '16 sum1 1
News Timely reminder: Don't touch! Video shows museu... (Jun '16) Jun '16 greymouser 5
News PPL unveils rebate program to reduce peak elect... (May '11) Jun '16 Blorgon 3
Moving to Columbia (Jul '14) May '16 Anonymous 3
News Man begins serving prison sentence (Apr '09) Apr '16 Yourmom90 4

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages