She is a slut that gave my brother a STD
jj

Marietta, OH

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Cool story bro
Yeah

Booneville, MS

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Hate to tell you this, but she gave more than just your brother warts.
Conservative estimates put the number of people that she gave genital warts to at nearly 80.
What is unclear is how she managed to find 80 people that wanted to have sex with her. If you've seen her you understand that it is a considerable feat for a woman of her visage.
Perhaps it is time she was investigated for either being involved in a rohypnol distribution group, or for magical hypnosis powers.
Kris Christopher

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Hate to tell you this, but she gave more than just your brother warts.
Conservative estimates put the number of people that she gave genital warts to at nearly 80.
What is unclear is how she managed to find 80 people that wanted to have sex with her. If you've seen her you understand that it is a considerable feat for a woman of her visage.
Perhaps it is time she was investigated for either being involved in a rohypnol distribution group, or for magical hypnosis powers.
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian moore Jun 23 Sunshineandhappiness 3
Jonnie Burke's Barber Shop Jun 16 svmaggieb 1
Trump Jun 15 esuritoriNullus 3
Carla clark Jun 13 Ashley 1
looking for matthew frey May '16 Huntington guy 1
News Richard H. Biehl May '16 Jane 1
Marietta Memorial May '16 Brown Crayon 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages