Less than thirty minutes for scumbag ...

Less than thirty minutes for scumbag Emmanuel Hammond to live!

Posted in the Marietta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
missy

Snellville, GA

#1 Jan 25, 2011
Justice is FINALLY about to be served for the family of Julie Love!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
missy

Snellville, GA

#3 Jan 25, 2011
JerryFromGA wrote:
It is too bad this vile creature has been stealing oxygen for 23 years. Julie Love was a Sunday School teacher at my church growing up and I remember vividly, when she went missing. I wish they would have taken that scum out and hung him in front of the courthouse after his trial. It is good his one way ticket to hell has been punched today!
What ever happened to his mother? He took that poor girl to her apartment(Govt. housing I'm sure)and she asked him why the h@!! he brought that white _____ there?
MAL-X

Cedartown, GA

#4 Jan 25, 2011
I know this will make you haters happy.
That another innocent black man will be put to death at the hands of the white man. Glory awaits you E.H.
seriously

Douglasville, GA

#5 Jan 25, 2011
MAL-X wrote:
That another innocent black man will be put to death at the hands of the white man. Glory awaits you E.H.
Oh heck ya'll this is the best news I've heard,since the last POS was ececuted..It's like Orgasmic.
seriously

Douglasville, GA

#6 Jan 25, 2011
Executed..
missy

Snellville, GA

#9 Jan 25, 2011
JerryFromGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent???? You must be high on crack.
JerryfromGA...you just don't get it do you?You SHOULD know by NOW that if you're black,you're really not guilty...whitey just needed someone to blame it on.
missy

Snellville, GA

#10 Jan 25, 2011
I just heard that the scumbag is still alive and kicking.Something about they didn't have enough of one of the medications needed for the drug cocktail.I say pull the ole' chair back out for one more run or at least go to the nearest vet clinic...I'm sure they would've been happy to assist with some medication.

***I am in NO WAY comparing this animal to the precious little pets that have to be put to sleep!!!
Jeff

Dallas, GA

#11 Jan 25, 2011
Awww, he was just misunderstood and had a bad childhood.

Too bad it was painless. I would like for him to have been burned at the stake.
Miss Kitty

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 26, 2011
Emmanuel Hammond got what he deserved. He had no remorse!

He broke into the apartment of a freind of my brother in the middle of the night and killed one person and beat the crap out of the other to rob them. They were only able to identify the attacker AFTER he was caught for killing Julie Love. The guy that lived had to go through rehab to learn how to speak, walk and function again.

This world does not need or want people like Emmanuel Hammond.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Jan 26, 2011
Miss Kitty wrote:
Emmanuel Hammond got what he deserved. He had no remorse!
He broke into the apartment of a freind of my brother in the middle of the night and killed one person and beat the crap out of the other to rob them. They were only able to identify the attacker AFTER he was caught for killing Julie Love. The guy that lived had to go through rehab to learn how to speak, walk and function again.
This world does not need or want people like Emmanuel Hammond.
Sorry it happened to Julie, glad it happened to this thug. Mal-X is a muslim and in his warped incognizant warped mind he believes every black is innocent. Have no conversation with idiotic pork minded subsimean muslims like him.
MAL-X

Cedartown, GA

#14 Jan 26, 2011
I know you haters will refuse to admit it but Emmanuel had feelings too. He was a loving father to his kids and family.
His actions can without a doubt be traced back to the white haters who tormented his life to the breaking point. What happened to all that love and forgiveness whity is always talking about.
Or is that reserved for white people only.
I know Emmanuel is looking down from heaven with forgiveness in his heart .
Rest in Peace E.H.
Miss Kitty

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 26, 2011
MAL-X wrote:
I know you haters will refuse to admit it but Emmanuel had feelings too. He was a loving father to his kids and family.
His actions can without a doubt be traced back to the white haters who tormented his life to the breaking point. What happened to all that love and forgiveness whity is always talking about.
Or is that reserved for white people only.
I know Emmanuel is looking down from heaven with forgiveness in his heart .
Rest in Peace E.H.
Your ramblings are twisted. White, black, yellow, red. If you do the crime you pay the consequence. He was a stone cold killer. Perhaps my tax dollars can now go to a more worthy situation. His life ended with much more mercy than Julie's did. He was a freeloading piece of trash that wanted everything for nothing. He ruined many lives.

If he is looking down from heaven with forgiveness in his heart it is because he had to bow down in front of God. God forgave him - we don't have to.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 26, 2011
JerryFromGA wrote:
I am pretty sure someone in the Georgia Department of Corrections owns some rope. We can string this vile animal up from the nearest lamppost or tree. They could also consider firing the electric chair back up and frying this baboon.
Right on, I personally prefer the electric chair. I love to see these muslim killers do the boogie woogie dance when they throw the juice to them. I hope these muslim killers have feelings for electricity.
Miss Kitty

Tucker, GA

#20 Jan 26, 2011
Hey Guys - Negative comments about religion have no place in this discussion. The man has a right to his opinion just like us. As far as taking a dump on Emmanuel's grave - that is wrong too. He's gone, the only people that will suffer from that is his family. They did not pull the trigger and commit the crime. Besides, they have to live with the pain and shame. No matter what we all think of Emmanuel, his family deserves respect.
MAL-X

Cedartown, GA

#23 Jan 26, 2011
Thank you haters. You have proven my point that the white mans vigilante blood still courses his veins even in this day.And his blood thirsty appetite to kill poor black people cannot be satisfied with their death alone, but their hatred requires they empty their bowels on their victims resting place.I,ll pray for you.
And the king of the haters is none other than "bubbaknot" grand wizard of the KKK .
How long must the black man suffer at the hands of the White Devils?
I can only trust in God and the greatest President since Abraham Lincoln ,Barack Obama to protect us from the beast that would devourer us.
Mary

Kennesaw, GA

#27 Feb 9, 2011
MAL-X wrote:
Mal-X - sorry to disappoint you but the only thing you got correct is that Emmanuel Hammond was black. He was not innocent and unless you were at the execution you wouldn't know that the team of people who served up the final cocktail for Mr. Hammond were a mix of ethnicity and race. So, you are wrong on all but one account. I'm sorry for you Max-X because you only see black and white. Perhaps if you'd been beaten and raped you'd feel differently - or maybe not - because honestly people like you who can not see beyond your own sadness - can never know that justice is served when evil is eliminated - whether that evil is white, black, red, etc. Do a little more research and you'll find that your friend Mr. Hammond was an evil evil creature. Ms. Love was not his only victim, and other victims that came forth had plenty of evidence to put this animal in the ground. I use animal in the sense of "beast" - but not like a kind pet! Hammond was not kind - even at the end of his life given the chance to ask for forgiveness from Julie's loved ones - he refused! He didn't claim innocence his entire 23 years/ 21 on death row - in fact he admitted his guilt to other inmates. He also stated in court in 1990 that he had killed another "victim" - but low and behold that victim lived - and guess what - there was enough dna from a live victim to put the animal away...
Mary

Kennesaw, GA

#28 Feb 9, 2011
Miss Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ramblings are twisted. White, black, yellow, red. If you do the crime you pay the consequence. He was a stone cold killer. Perhaps my tax dollars can now go to a more worthy situation. His life ended with much more mercy than Julie's did. He was a freeloading piece of trash that wanted everything for nothing. He ruined many lives.
If he is looking down from heaven with forgiveness in his heart it is because he had to bow down in front of God. God forgave him - we don't have to.
Mr. Mal-x is misguided and misinformed about Hammond. A murderer, rapist, "a good father" - PLEASE. He was never a good father, son, friend, etc. He did not have feelings for others or Julie Love would not be dead.

Oh Mr. Max-x - you obviously don't know anything about Heaven. Those who make the cut don't look down - they live in perfect harmony with God and "perfect harmony" doesn't see suffering and pain and therefore no peeking back. And, a verbal expression to a Pastor and asking for forgiveness doesn't buy you a ticket to the pearly gates. You must be completely cleansed of your sins, accept Christ and live according to his word. Based on the accounts of your friend Hammond from prison - that never happened. Not to mention, a man that appeals and appeals and never confesses his son before man - well let's just get to the point here. Hammond met God for sure at 11:39pm on 1/25 - but it was a brief meeting as our loving God provided the final judgement to Hammond and sent him on his journey to eternal hell. I assure you - if you're a Christian - you will not be seeing your buddy in the afterlife.
sodapop

Carrollton, GA

#29 Feb 9, 2011
lets put in a sofa and kill 10 or 15 at a time.THIS WOULD SAVE TAX PAYER MONEY
Mary

Kennesaw, GA

#30 Feb 9, 2011
MAL-X wrote:
Thank you haters. You have proven my point that the white mans vigilante blood still courses his veins even in this day.And his blood thirsty appetite to kill poor black people cannot be satisfied with their death alone, but their hatred requires they empty their bowels on their victims resting place.I,ll pray for you.
And the king of the haters is none other than "bubbaknot" grand wizard of the KKK .
How long must the black man suffer at the hands of the White Devils?
I can only trust in God and the greatest President since Abraham Lincoln ,Barack Obama to protect us from the beast that would devourer us.
All of us are not white Mr. Mal-x. Hammond was not a poor black man. Hammond was an evil man who happened to be black. Not all his victims were white either. Finally, please get your facts straight about God - and if you believe and know anything about the Christian faith you would know that God's will has been done in executing evil.
Sandman

Jefferson, GA

#31 Jul 4, 2016
One less for the rest of us to worry about.he should have been raped,beaten,and shot with a shotgun and left to rot.an eye for an eye!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Piggy Loses The Governor Race 41 min Two cents 8
a little black girl???????? 51 min Two cents 1
Is Jim Acosta a local celebrity? 55 min Tim 14
CNN Lies in Lawsuit 1 hr Freaks of Nature 12
Rise Up Black People!! Vote Black Power, Abrams... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 32
News Stacey Abrams seeks delay in Georgia vote certi... 4 hr whiney beech 8
Trump to resign 6 hr Wild Bill 8

Marietta Jobs

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages