Fire breaks out at suburban Atlanta c...

Fire breaks out at suburban Atlanta clinic

There are 1 comment on the SavannahNow story from May 23, 2012, titled Fire breaks out at suburban Atlanta clinic. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

Fire officials are investigating what started a blaze at an obstetrics and gynecology office in Marietta that advertises itself as an "abortion services" clinic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

dontbelievethehy pe

Dallas, GA

#1 May 23, 2012
Yeah, so they have video camera's right? So whoever did it should be pretty easy for the police to figure out right? If they don't than it looks pretty suspicious. And isn't this the same doctor that was arrested for road rage and also admitted to performing illegal 2nd trimester abortions? Isn't this Dr.McBrayer? Also isn't the board pressuring him to sell his building since his practice is hurting all the other owners in the Governors Ridge Complex. Seems to me that the spotlight should be DIRECTLY ON HIM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton is the Antichrist!!!! (Nov '15) 5 hr Elmer 10
People like Hillary Clinton are Destroying Amer... 7 hr Ian Maddesons 5
larry eugene tyler.. mid 50's. ..... 18 hr CSH 1
News Who Are The Real Children Of Israel? (Jul '10) 18 hr True Christian w... 992
News Lillly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act Passed in the Senate (Jan '09) Wed BJ Douglas 11
News Fired Georgia officer says she wasn't aware Con... Wed Nathen Bedford fo... 2
News Interviews for DAPC president ongoing Jul 25 Elmer is satin 6

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages