First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sam

Atlanta, GA

#63 Mar 8, 2012
I don't believe their cars are 4-5K cheaper than other dealerships. Most of their prices are 1-3K more than private party prices, and maybe 2-3K (max) less than big dealers such CarMax. But the point is that dealers such as CarMax recondition their cars, replace everything needed. But these guys don't do that - as other small dealerships. But you can find good deals there, if you do your homework.
Chris

Winder, GA

#64 Mar 17, 2012
Marietta Auto Mall's BBB rating is F! These guys are clearly crooks who knowingly sell people cars that are junk and, most despicably, are unsafe. Dan Carter was the salesman I spoke to regarding two cars I was interested in. He, of course, told me they were in perfect shape. I ran one of the vin numbers through autocheck and it had...you guessed it...unibody damage. Thank goodness I stumbled across this website! I was literally on my way there to buy a car.
Also, it seems to me that the same person is writing all of the positive reviews. Is that you, Mr. Carter?
The Roses

Canton, GA

#65 Mar 21, 2012
Unfortnuately we failed to check this blog before buying a car from this place. My husband spoke with Moe and took the car for a test drive. Everything was fine and the carfax looked good. Within a week of owning the car we had to pour $ into it for new brakes, tires, rim and rods due to a bad alignment issue. My husband contacted Moe to inform him of this and he was going to speak with his manager and get back to us but guess what....it's been 3 weeks now and no phone call. We have put a complaint in with the BBB and they have until next Monday to respond. Most likely nothing will come of it but we needed to let others know how this dealership operates.
luke

United States

#66 Mar 31, 2012
im thinking of getting a car from them, but I have a brazilian license not a valid GA license. Do you guys know if they would still want to finance the car for me??
Karen Jonesboro GA

Griffin, GA

#67 May 2, 2012
DONT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!!! Many problems with car purchased from Marietta Auto Mall. Totally unhappy with them, so would not recommend them to any one.
jones

Birmingham, AL

#68 May 5, 2012
ignorance is bliss, in my opinion as consumers we are ignorant of used car market. i have read several of these reviews every other has to do with carfax. to be honest carfax is not the best way of buying a car.
also remember we are buying these cars AS IS from used dealers, so explore extended warranty options, end of the day its a piece of machine and it can go bad. i always get my cars checked out "pre sale inspection" before i buy them regardless. just do your HW before buying a car, for example get it inspected.
simply because the car fax is clean does not mean its has not been in an accident. its our duty as a consumer to watch our own interest. best of luck shopping.
jeff from hiram

Dallas, GA

#70 Sep 26, 2012
Victim of Fraud wrote:
I purchased a used car from Marietta Auto Mall. The Car Fax report they gave me on the car did not show any accidents. When I ran a CarFax report on my own, I found the car had been in two accidents. The report I was given was altered by the Marietta Auto Mall.
Legal action is pending.
I had the exact same experience with these guys. They told me the truck I bought had no accidents and gave me a clean carfax report. Later when trying to trade it in, the real report showed frame damage and a second accident.
jeff

Dallas, GA

#71 Sep 26, 2012
I see several people have had the same problem with marietta auto mall that I have had. They gave me a clean carfax. When I went to trade the truck in the report came back with frame damage and two accidents. I do believe they are hiding this from people. The car has had all kinds of problems since I purchased. I asked if I could take it to my mechanic before purchasing and they said it had to be within 10 miles. That should have been the clue. I took a chance on the truck. It worked ok for about a month and then I had several electrical problems, and weird stuff my mechanic said he'd never even seen before. He thinks it was under water, and possibly a stolen recovery vehicle. I know purchases are as is, but has anyone had any luck with legal action with these guys? It seems like with this many people with the same complaint there should be some course of action that can be taken.
Bob

Acworth, GA

#72 Oct 1, 2012
I too was almost was a victim of Marietta Auto Mall. I was going to purchase a 2008 Dodge Ram with 51k miles on it for 8000. After being shown a clean Carfax, assured that there were no problems with the truck, I went to my credit union to finalize my loan. On my way back, I decided to have a mechanic inspect the truck. He found numerous problems, including prior frame damage to the front and rear, many replaced parts, signs of repainting and a malfunctioning alternator. When I went back to tell them of these problems, the saleswoman became very agitated and her manager was extremely rude, saying he "has no time for this crap".

I hope my bad experience with this dealer can serve as a warning to others.
Tammy

Dalton, GA

#73 Oct 1, 2012
These people used to be accredited with the BBB when I filed my complaint. Looks as if things have changed. Be sure and check out this business with the BBB before you even consider buying from these crooks!

http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/a...
GTG

Austell, GA

#74 Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for posting your comments about MAM. I will not be in for that appointment Will. This gives used car salespeople a bad name.
Nicole

Powder Springs, GA

#75 Jan 27, 2013
I was a victim too of marietta auto mall! I bought a car from them because the were highly recommend from a friend. Instead within 2 days of owning my 2005 corolla I needed a new transmission! SMH, I call marietta auto mall and they told me,'be thankful you got the warranty' REALLY? I except this from a private owner, not a business, I will never recommend this place!!!
owner is shady

Acworth, GA

#76 Jun 14, 2013
well first of all i should have taken my focus to a mechanic befor i bought it.2. will is a great salesman i have nothing against him.But the owner is a different story.Well i had the car a couple of days and noticed a noise on the right front tire,took it to my mechanic,he said this car has so many problems.a tie rod thats bad the right strut houseing,the car has 10 codes from the airbag light but theres no airbag light cause it either blew out from being on so long or who knows maybe they took it ot because they knew it had isses.Also the rpms stay idled at 1000-2000 and when driven,at idle it revs up to 4000.So when i took it to them the next day the owner,will talked about t and then the owner came in the office where i was and would even speak to me.will did all the talking,the owner couldnt even have the curtisey to look me in the face and say im sorry maam you bought as-is, i cant do anything.i think its wrong and i even sent customers over there befor i bought.Like i said i know i bought as is but they still are shady in my book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min rename 55,263
DA looks into Mayor Jerkins: Man claims mayor o... 8 hr NOT AGAIN 9
is atlanta a huge ghetto? (Feb '10) 8 hr Facts are Facts 169
Is Mayor Kasim Reed a BI$EXUAL? 8 hr Facts are Facts 7
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr The WB 2,055
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr WARRIOR 19,203
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... Sun Halftone175 8
•••

Marietta News Video

•••
Marietta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marietta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••