Review: Ga Auto Mall Inc
JIM

Acworth, GA

#43 Sep 19, 2010
Ga auto Mall was owned by the same people who own Marietta Auto Mall. I purchased my car from them a few years ago and it has been falling apart ever since. Their prices are cheap for a reason. My car reported unibody damage and they said it was nothing major. The check engine light comes on constantly and I'm always having to repair something. To date I have spent over $3000 in repairs. I am currently in the process of looking for a new car and I am definitely not going back to them. I would rather pay a little bit more and have a piece of mind.
Nancy

Alexander City, AL

#44 Nov 3, 2010
I have been looking for a used car for 2 years, and I came across Marietta Auto Mall before that the Name was different, here in Alabama a dealership by the name of Alabama Auto Group in Mcalla Alabama has the tags on the back of the cars "Marietta Auto Mall" which i noticed on the pictures of the cars on the website, this made me curious so I started checking things out, how can these people sell a two year old car cheaper than a Big CAR dealership,I thought no overhead would save money, the prices are 4 to 5 thousand cheaper. Now I know WHY because the other folks here have posted they are selling salvage title cars for "good used cars" why has no one put a stop to this practice? Is it because these folks selling the cars are from Pakistan? I have checked both of their web sites and looked at the car faxes on all cars I have noticed inconsistencies such as car color is beige car fax report is RED in color. also car fax reports car REPOSSED on almost all of these so called CARFAX reports. Also if you look on Alabama Auto Group website at a Nissian Altima and A camry it looks to have a a vinyl top added on it looks weird probably a roll over car. I had intentions of going to Mccalla alabama and looking at a car but since i have read all the post my suspicions have turned out to be on the Money, If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. For all of the people that have not had a problem good for you, but I have a limited amount of Money to spend and not for a piece of junk. Thanks to all for the posts and I hope the rest of you file a lawsuit.
brials

Acworth, GA

#45 Nov 20, 2010
I'm glad I didn't buy from these guys. I asked for an Autocheck Report from the sales lady and she said "I don't have that maybe someone else here does". Now I know why conveniently she didn't wanna go there.

What stopped me from buying from them was the patronizing sales lady (Mia). Had no patience with me throughout my dealings with her and ultimately changed the price from a verbal agreement. I felt pushed to agree on buying the car at a price that we had not verbally agreed on. Needless to say - I didn't do it.

After reading all these reviews, I'm so glad I didnt!
Gerald

Atlanta, GA

#46 Nov 22, 2010
Ryan wrote:
These guys are fraud..I am a victim. I purchased a car, the report they gave had noting bad in that. Based on that report I purchased the car. But when the very next day, I checked my vehicle report on the Auto Check, it was clearly mentioned that the car was "announced as a unibody damage".
I think these guys knows the shortcoming of the system and ( the carfax.. carfax does not show everything ) and they exploit it. They know what kind of car they can get cheap but the carfax report will not be saying anything bad about it and they buy it.
I am happy that I got out of this mess. There was a big drama. These guys basically are from the third word, where cheating is quite common. And worst part they dont even feel that they are doing something wrong.
Next time when you see price of the vehicle too low on Merietta Auto MAll.. definately there is a reason for that.:-) Beware!
They are horrendous, say one thing and do the other. It ended up costing my wife and I alot of money and headache.But there are ways to cut down their business. Its just not good.
NateIndianapolis

Clifty, KY

#47 Dec 16, 2010
This is confusing. Our autochecks showed up clean. Not sure what to do...

Since: Feb 09

United States

#48 Jan 11, 2011
Anil wrote:
I am another victim of Marietta auto mall. I was told that there was a small accident on the car. Car fax report had the same. After buying - within a month I ended up spending nearly 1500 for complete brake system that broke down. Now I have to replace the battery and dog bone. I had taken it for full inspection with NTB. so another 350. I had to get radiator flushed after couple of months. wondering if NTB and these guys are tied up in this, since they referred me to a NTB that was nearly 15 miles far away. I was looking for Camry specifically. There were 2 camry's listed on his site and he told us that there is only one left. After we purchased we saw other one in his garage. The crook cheated us. Totally unhappy with them, so would not recommend them to any one.
Sir did u buy brand new car from them :)
kathy

Kennesaw, GA

#49 Jan 11, 2011
We bought a 2007 nissan versa from them in sept. and have been very pleased. they do sale cars very fast there. one got sold out from under us, but feel that the one we ended up with was the better deal. you have to do your homework; know what you want, and what things to look at, and take to your own mechanic. I paid for an autocheck check with the vin# and it turned out to be the same as the carfax check they had given me. It is now january and no problems with car yet, but it is also still under warrenty with nissan, witch we felt was a safe bet. we would buy from them again.
Tammy

Dalton, GA

#50 Mar 25, 2011
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! In March, 2008, I purchased a 2001 VW with 43k miles for my teenage daughter's first car. I, too, have a copy of their 4 page hand-picked, manipulated and condensed Carfax report which reported nothing but Registration and title information. When driving the car, I mentioned the not-so-smooth automatic transmission but was told VW's are notorious for not having the smoothest transmissions. I can't believe I bought that. But because I had owned nothing but Honda and Toyota's, I believed them. I have put a total of 8k miles on this car in three years and have gone through 2 batteries caused by a failed alternator, which I had to replace 4 days ago for $700. The car is currently in the transmission shop possibly needing a new transmission costing between $4k-$6k. I was so upset last night that I decided to pay to get my own carfax report to see if maybe an odometer rollback had been reported after receiving the one they gave me three years ago, thinking there is NO WAY this transmission is going after 50k miles. Lo and behold, to my amazement, the report was 17 pages long with 18 service records available. This car had the Engine/powertrain computer/module checked 9 times in the first 4 years after leaving the manufacturer. Had I seen this, it would have been a giant "red flag" and I would have walked away, and they knew this. That is why they kept this information from me. This car should have been bought back from VW because of the repeated problems experienced by the original owner. To all you skeptics out there, this was the Marietta Auto Mall @ 865 Roswell St., Marietta and his name was Shahid Latif! I still have his business card. STEER CLEAR OF THESE PEOPLE! BTW, I have notified Carfax and they are doing their own investigation and I am in the process of writing the FTC and the BBB. I sure wish I'd have seen this message board before I got taken for a ride! I'm hoping this helps someone else not get taken for a sucker.
alexis

Lawrenceville, GA

#51 Apr 9, 2011
tammy, call bill list with 11 alive news or any of the other news stations in atlanta. they love to expose fraudulant people.
James

United States

#52 May 12, 2011
Tammy wrote:
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! In March, 2008, I purchased a 2001 VW with 43k miles for my teenage daughter's first car. I, too, have a copy of their 4 page hand-picked, manipulated and condensed Carfax report which reported nothing but Registration and title information. When driving the car, I mentioned the not-so-smooth automatic transmission but was told VW's are notorious for not having the smoothest transmissions. I can't believe I bought that. But because I had owned nothing but Honda and Toyota's, I believed them. I have put a total of 8k miles on this car in three years and have gone through 2 batteries caused by a failed alternator, which I had to replace 4 days ago for $700. The car is currently in the transmission shop possibly needing a new transmission costing between $4k-$6k. I was so upset last night that I decided to pay to get my own carfax report to see if maybe an odometer rollback had been reported after receiving the one they gave me three years ago, thinking there is NO WAY this transmission is going after 50k miles. Lo and behold, to my amazement, the report was 17 pages long with 18 service records available. This car had the Engine/powertrain computer/module checked 9 times in the first 4 years after leaving the manufacturer. Had I seen this, it would have been a giant "red flag" and I would have walked away, and they knew this. That is why they kept this information from me. This car should have been bought back from VW because of the repeated problems experienced by the original owner. To all you skeptics out there, this was the Marietta Auto Mall @ 865 Roswell St., Marietta and his name was Shahid Latif! I still have his business card. STEER CLEAR OF THESE PEOPLE! BTW, I have notified Carfax and they are doing their own investigation and I am in the process of writing the FTC and the BBB. I sure wish I'd have seen this message board before I got taken for a ride! I'm hoping this helps someone else not get taken for a sucker.
Tammy-VW are notorious about Electrical issues. You should never buy any German car without any extended warranty. Moreover, in my opinion, have every used vehicle checked out by a mechanic. And don't believe on any carfax or autocheck as none of the history reports all the info. WE MUST DO OUT HOMEWORK so that we won't regret it later. I have had a Great and Healthy experience with Marietta Auto Mall Center. I would Recommend them to anyone looking for a good car at a good price.
DWANE

Marietta, GA

#53 Jul 6, 2011
hey i bought a car from the marietta auto mall.The car price was to good to be true,,i made a big mistake,A lesson learned,,,IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE,,BUYERS BEWARE...I DONT RECOMMED THIS COMPANY.MY SALESMAN WAS DAN....
Moe

Mableton, GA

#54 Jul 7, 2011
Avoid this place. REMEMBER you do not have to buy here. There are thousands of other dealers and private sellers.
Micheal London

Mableton, GA

#55 Jul 7, 2011
RUDE...STAFF, WHY BUY ARE CAR FROM SELLSMAN THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE CAR. SCAMMERS AT MARIETTA AUTO MALL.
Micheal London

Mableton, GA

#56 Jul 7, 2011
brials wrote:
I'm glad I didn't buy from these guys. I asked for an Autocheck Report from the sales lady and she said "I don't have that maybe someone else here does". Now I know why conveniently she didn't wanna go there.
What stopped me from buying from them was the patronizing sales lady (Mia). Had no patience with me throughout my dealings with her and ultimately changed the price from a verbal agreement. I felt pushed to agree on buying the car at a price that we had not verbally agreed on. Needless to say - I didn't do it.
After reading all these reviews, I'm so glad I didnt!
So glad I read reviews first, I was lucky enought not to purchase from them also.
Shelly

Chatsworth, GA

#57 Jul 7, 2011
It's amazing to me how this scumbag dealership has a B+ rating with the Better Business Bureau with as many unresolved complaints they have against them. What in the world constitutes an F?
Raja

Alpharetta, GA

#58 Nov 1, 2011
Never buy a car from Marietta Auto Mall.. Beware of them. I bought a car from them and found out that the Car has transmission and engine. The check engine light came on in a week time.
Raja

Alpharetta, GA

#59 Nov 1, 2011
My salesman was Dan.. Beware of him..
mitt

Carrollton, GA

#60 Mar 1, 2012
My 16 year old daughter and my wife recently bought her first car from Marietta Auto Mall Center. They paid 8500 for a car that had a clean car fax. Within a week my daughter was hit by someone. My body shop guy called me and told me the car had been in a previous accident. Not only was the car put back together with sheet metal scres and bondo, the sway bar was not even attached on one side,the dub frame was bent down to the axle, etc.... These guys are CROOKS
Sam

Atlanta, GA

#61 Mar 8, 2012
I have been there, but didnít find an appropriate car, so I will go there again. Yes, there were cars with serious damages, such as obvious unibody damage, while their Carfax was perfect Ė I checked the Carfax online, not their printed copy. But you can also find good cars, with reasonable price there Ėthose cars were above mybudget. If the Carfax is clean, it doesn't mean they have modified that: it just means that the accident wasn't reported; it is not a rare thing. You should do your homework. It is the concept of buying a used car. It doesnít matter if you are buying from a person our dealer. Today, I found a car on Craigslist. The owner looked nice and educated (maybe a PhD holder engineer), but he didnít mentioned all the problems of his car Ė he didnít lied, but didnít expose all issues. It was the same in the dealership; they just said they donít know if there was any other accident besides what is reported on the Carfax.
Sam

Atlanta, GA

#62 Mar 8, 2012
Could you tell me the model and the color of the car, if you donít mind? I was constantly searching their inventory these days, and would like to know if it was one the cars that I was interested in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 3 hr Bobby T Canada 513
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr UnderstandPeople 20,032
Mature Women Looking For Teens!! 5 hr Babyboy13 16
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 6 hr maybe 1,153
..NATIVE Gardens 7 hr PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
..MISSION Stuttering 7 hr PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Ban The Confederate Flag and Rap Music At The S... 7 hr Culture Auditor 11
More from around the web

Marietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages