Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6628 Apr 30, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused here DD....
Yes, we're aware of that. Which probably explains why, despite the fact this IS NOT a sex chat discussion site, so many of your posts contain references to homosexual sex acts.

Poor thing...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6629 Apr 30, 2013
Home prices continue their recovery...

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/30/news/economy/...

Just think, when Obama assumed office the housing/mortgage market was in a meltdown, and we were on the brink of a second great depression.

Obama?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6630 Apr 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>...
Read your owners manual regarding the dangers of towing.
Adios!
Will it explain the correct method for dragging black people behind my vehicle, or are the "dragging black people" instructions only found in the owners' manuals given to warped, violent, hate-mongering bigots?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6631 Apr 30, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Will it explain the correct method for dragging black people behind my vehicle, or are the "dragging black people" instructions only found in the owners' manuals given to warped, violent, hate-mongering bigots?
Wow, and just last week you said you were through with the General, short memory problem eh DD?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6632 Apr 30, 2013
European unemployment and deflation continue to worsen, while the U.S. economy steadily improves.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/30/news/economy/...

I'm just speculating here, but Europeans may very well be wishing they had an Obama-like leader to guide them out of their valley of economic despair.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6633 Apr 30, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
... When will DD answer the General's question?
I've addressed this on numerous occasions....short memory problem?

Very well then, here goes...

I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.

I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you, or worthless, loathsome, despicable wastes of human flesh like you.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6634 Apr 30, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats an even more flagrant display of stupidity is he points to the stock market going up, which is nothing more then the rich getting richer. Both the corporate hogs the left hate so much as well as the "wrong" rich people, because we all know certain rich people are OK.
Dapper Dave also believes that since the stock market is up, corporate America should be hiring in great numbers. he was aked, "to do what jobs", but has yet to respond.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6635 Apr 30, 2013
I wrote...
DapperDave wrote:
Rising corporate profits lead to surge in stock prices. Corporate America is rolling in the dough under this administrations's stewardship.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/23/investing/sto...
Corporate America has to love this President!
Now, if only the companies experiencing such phenomenal financial growth would spread the wealth by hiring Americans seeking employment.
A rather dimwitted poster's retort is...
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Dapper Dave also believes that since the stock market is up, corporate America should be hiring in great numbers. he was aked, "to do what jobs", but has yet to respond.
The simpleton seems to think corporate profits and stock market prices are one and the same.

Does this fellow have an extreme reading comprehension problem, or is he simply stupid, or is he just an inveterate liar?

Poor thing...
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6636 Apr 30, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I've addressed this on numerous occasions....short memory problem?
Very well then, here goes...
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.
I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you, or worthless, loathsome, despicable wastes of human flesh like you.
You CAN'T answer any questions on racial issues. You do not have the ability or knowledge to do so. Also, The General said "you could damage your truck by doing that". That is a true statement, as you could damage your truck towing or dragging anything with it.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6637 Apr 30, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't answer race-baiting questions.
But you do perpetuate racism and bigotry. Please tell us all, what race baiting question(s) have you been asked, specifically by The General?
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6638 Apr 30, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
I wrote...
<quoted text>
A rather dimwitted poster's retort is...
<quoted text>
The simpleton seems to think corporate profits and stock market prices are one and the same.
Does this fellow have an extreme reading comprehension problem, or is he simply stupid, or is he just an inveterate liar?
Poor thing...
You are the one that linked the stock price and profits together, as evidenced by your own post shown right here.

Dave Said - "Rising corporate profits lead to surge in stock prices. Corporate America is rolling in the dough under this administrations's stewardship. Now, if only the companies experiencing such phenomenal financial growth would spread the wealth by hiring Americans seeking employment"

Now answer another one of The Generals questions on why corporate America should hire people, to do what jobs?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6639 Apr 30, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>...
That is a true statement, as you could damage your truck towing or dragging anything with it.
So you think one could damage their truck by dragging strings of confetti and streamers behind it as the happy couple leaves the church after getting married?

...ever known that to happen?

I've been to quite a few weddings in my time, and I've never witnessed a vehicle being damaged in that manner.

Had enough, or are you going to continue making a fool of yourself by stupidly attempting to justify racist behavior?

"The buckprivate wasn't being racist when he said you could damage your truck by dragging a "n-word" behind it. That's how any normal person would caution someone about the potential for damaging their truck."

Are you really that stupid? No need to answer; it's a purely rhetorical question.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6640 Apr 30, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that linked the stock price and profits together, as evidenced by your own post shown right here.
Dave Said - "Rising corporate profits lead to surge in stock prices. Corporate America is rolling in the dough under this administrations's stewardship. Now, if only the companies experiencing such phenomenal financial growth would spread the wealth by hiring Americans seeking employment"
Now answer another one of The Generals questions on why corporate America should hire people, to do what jobs?
Two completely separate posts, jack*ss! It's you who are linking them together. Nice try, but you get no cigar for this feeble attempt to extract your foot from your mouth.

Is behaving stupidly and making a laughingstock of yourself a favorite hobby of yours? It certainly appears to be.

I'll be back a little later. See if you can think of something stupid to say by then, because I'll be in the mood for a good laugh. I'm absolutely certain you're up to the task.
Southern Indiana

Louisville, KY

#6641 Apr 30, 2013
He is a terrible President. Oh, unless, you enjoy your taxes being raised and your civil liberties being taken away and his economy still in the toilet. He is extremely unamerican with no moral values, either. He's not even a good person. Jimmy Carter was a really bad President but at least he is a good man.
Children

Phoenix, AZ

#6642 Apr 30, 2013
You all make me sick!
Stop acting like children everyone has their opinion that does not mean one must make fun of or judge a person on whom they voted for!
Obskeptic

Waterford, MI

#6643 May 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we're aware of that. Which probably explains why, despite the fact this IS NOT a sex chat discussion site, so many of your posts contain references to homosexual sex acts.
Poor thing...
It would seem that those on the left that enjoy hurling insults have a preoccupation with gays and their sexual proclivities. Thats why I post the same crap, so you guys can understand it.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6644 May 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Two completely separate posts, jack*ss! It's you who are linking them together. Nice try, but you get no cigar for this feeble attempt to extract your foot from your mouth.
Is behaving stupidly and making a laughingstock of yourself a favorite hobby of yours? It certainly appears to be.
I'll be back a little later. See if you can think of something stupid to say by then, because I'll be in the mood for a good laugh. I'm absolutely certain you're up to the task.
You F'ing idiot, they were in the same post, yours, and please, don't come back.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6645 May 1, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem that those on the left that enjoy hurling insults have a preoccupation with gays and their sexual proclivities. Thats why I post the same crap, so you guys can understand it.
Those like Dave, don't understand shi*.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6646 May 1, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
You F'ing idiot, they were in the same post, yours, and please, don't come back.
You are right with respect to the mention of profits and stock prices both occurring in the post you cited. I was thinking of post #6609, in which I mentioned only stock market prices. I stand corrected.

See how easily I own up to mistakes. As opposed to you folks trying to explain away things like...

...blightedsnot calling black posters "simians".
...buckprivatebobbielee joking about dragging "n-word's" behind his truck
...little eric hurling racial slur, after racial slur, after racial slur
...obseptictank posting childish, irrelevent filth about rumored homosexualality and oral sex

THAT is the difference between me, an honest, decent, humble man, and you and your ilk, hate-filled, intolerant, dishonest individuals.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6647 May 1, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, that IS NOT what I said.

I said "rising corporate profits lead to surge in stock prices".

The inference is not that corporations should hire because stock prices are high. Stock prices have been known to rise simply because of investor speculation.

My point was/is since corporations are experiencing solid profits they should, as good coroporate citizens, expand their payrolls. This has historically been the nature of the relationshsip between corporate America and the buying public (consumers).

If you lack the education or intelligence to understand this simple fact about capitalism there is little I or anyone else can do to enlighten you.

Run along now, little fellow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electors can change their votes- part of the De... 8 hr On top 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Well Well 20,700
Dunkin' Donuts boycotted for Racism/Supporting ... 8 hr Tighty whitey 53
Crystal Black 11 hr Slippurry 20
News 80 Percent of Black Men in Atlanta are Gay? (Feb '16) 12 hr Logic Analysis 70
Final Election Returns: Hillary wins popular vo... 21 hr Thomas A SR 17
District Attorney Audrey A. Lewis: Racism & Pol... Sun Sue 9

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages