Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6395 Apr 6, 2013
Answer the question Diarrhea Dave and quit being so waycisss about it.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#6396 Apr 7, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I've responded to many questions.
However...
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.
I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you.
As often as you pose questions to me I will restate my position. You may continue to direct qeustions to me if you don't mind reading that position statement over, and over, and over, and over again. I assure you I won't mind restating it over, and over, and over, and over again.
Accept this truth or continue to whine and snivel. Which option you choose is of no concern to me.
Where have I ever "race baited"?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6397 Apr 7, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I ever "race baited"?

It started when you were born white. You're dealing with racists who hate you for that. They will never stop hating you for that no matter what you do for them.
Grobbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6398 Apr 7, 2013
Whites are the only race who worry about being perceived as "raycisss." The word "racist" was coined by Zionist/Commie Lev Bronstein aka Leon Trotsky in the 1920's to be USED against Whites ONLY. Bronstein aka Trotsky was beginning to see the White Soviets weren't buying into the Zionist INVENTION of Classical Marxism so he figured the majority nonwhite population would more readily accept Cultural Marxism. After all, the nonwhite population of the world had either been beat down by the White man through colonization, economically, or militarily, so it goes to figure the nonwhites would have a bone to pick with the White man. Of course it never enters these nonwhite's heads they're being used by their puppeteers. Ironically, those puppeteers all have names like Marx, Alinsky, Bronstein, Rubenstein, Javits, Cellar, Ginsberg, etc. There is a common thread in every anti-White movement that has come down the pike in the last 60 plus years in this country. From the Brown vs Board of Education to the so-called "Civil Rights" movement, to the 1965 Immigration Reform Act, to the Feminism movement, to "our" current ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION. Every single one of these movements have been led by Zionist/Jewish left wing radicals. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out but until someone has the spine to admit to the "800lb gorilla in the room" things will go on as planned. Even Richard Nixon and Billy Graham were taped discussing this Jewish "stranglehold" on America and it can be heard on Youtube for those who still have never heard this. Of course the Reverend Billy Graham would later "apologize" for telling the truth, kind of like when Marlon Brando uttered that Jews controlled Hollywood on the Larry King show, and Brando would later be pleading for forgiveness to the Jewish moguls of Hollyweird. Pathetic.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6399 Apr 7, 2013
correction: Rubenstein was supposed to be Rubin as in Jerry Rubin. sorry amigos.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6400 Apr 7, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I've responded to many questions.
However...
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.
I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you.
As often as you pose questions to me I will restate my position. You may continue to direct qeustions to me if you don't mind reading that position statement over, and over, and over, and over again. I assure you I won't mind restating it over, and over, and over, and over again.
Accept this truth or continue to whine and snivel. Which option you choose is of no concern to me.
Hey Dave, there are other people here, who I am sure would love to see your answers to the recent questions asked of you. Why would a (man?) of you stature deprive them of your thoughts?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6401 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey Dave, there are other people here, who I am sure would love to see your answers to the recent questions asked of you. Why would a (man?) of you stature deprive them of your thoughts?
Very well then. Restate the questions - number them sequentially.

I'll take care of all of them in one fell swoop - hopefully for the last time.

I think you already know what my "answer" will be, but if you're too stupid to have figured it out by now then by all means present your questions again.

I promise I'll reply in a timely manner.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#6402 Apr 7, 2013
Obama is a great man, but a sucky leader.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#6403 Apr 7, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
What is it exactly that makes him a great man? I see an average man that refuses to accept any responsibility, would rather golf then spend time with his family or do his job, and tells some of the most blatant and destructive lies intended to hurt others. Who in the hell can respect a man like that? Even Michelle calls herself a single mom.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6404 Apr 7, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well then. Restate the questions - number them sequentially.
I'll take care of all of them in one fell swoop - hopefully for the last time.
I think you already know what my "answer" will be, but if you're too stupid to have figured it out by now then by all means present your questions again.
I promise I'll reply in a timely manner.
Why is it Dave, that all you can do is attack people, and avoid discussing the issues that are brought up. Are you really that hateful?

Why do you Dave, believe that the U.S. government compiles statistics based on race?

Dave, do you like football?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6405 Apr 7, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
What makes him a "sucky" leader?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6406 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Why is it Dave, that all you can do is attack people, and avoid discussing the issues that are brought up. Are you really that hateful?
Why do you Dave, believe that the U.S. government compiles statistics based on race?
Dave, do you like football?
Football? I can take it or leave it. My favorite sports are tennis, track and field and golf - not necessarily in that order.

That being said...

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6407 Apr 7, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Football? I can take it or leave it. My favorite sports are tennis, track and field and golf - not necessarily in that order.
That being said...
How do you feel about the fans of football?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6408 Apr 7, 2013
obama says his new budget will save money on SS by determining a new way to configure inflation. Obama needs to put more work in preventing inflation than trying to figure out another way to configure it. Gas cost $1.83/gal when he was inaugurated, and is $3.56 today. A pile of horse dung by any other name still is horse dung.

Stop anyone who has never paid into SS from drawing one dime from it. All people drawing disability from SS should be investigated thoroughly because it has become such an easy way for criminal deadbeats to get something for nothing.
r reasons Obama sucks

Marietta, GA

#6409 Apr 7, 2013
5 reasons Obama sucks as Prez:

1) he is a porch ape in search of a more luxurious porch
2) he hates the USA
3) he is a communist
4) he is a Muslim terrorist
5) he is too stupid to be Prez
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#6410 Apr 7, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That being said...
You sound like a democrat congressmen DD. Thats exactly the intolerance and hate that keeps us from getting anything positive done, or ever getting along.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6411 Apr 7, 2013
Ever notice that when Diaper Dave is around that "wassup" isn't around? Could they be the same person? They both write, sound, and make about as much sense as the other one. BTW, Diaper Dave and/or "wassup" when in the hell do you plan on answering the General's question? Come on Diaper/wassup, the truth will set you free. Bless your little heart.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6412 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you feel about the fans of football?
Your descent into complete silliness is accelerating.

Are you next going to ask me how I feel about barbers, carpenters, equestrians, accountants, electricians, architects, waitresses, astonomers, ping pong players, violinists, philatelists, stamp colletors, trapeze artitsts, ballerinas, archers, farmers, wiccans, bankers, stockbrokers, roofers, fashion designers, bakers, postal workers, song writers, plumbers, engineers, teachers, art lovers, numerologists,...?
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#6413 Apr 8, 2013
So the U6 unemployment rate is over 13%. The labor force participation rate is the worst the country has seen since Jimmy Carter at 63%. As many people dropped out of the workforce last month then people that found jobs. Almost as many signed up for permanent disability SSI payments last month, which that fund goes broke as early as 2016. Of the last eleven recessions the country has dealt with, this recessions "recovery" is the worst of any of them. What did the Liar in Chief do in response to all this troubling news for our nation? He went golfing. Now thats leadership you can really count on.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6414 Apr 8, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your descent into complete silliness is accelerating.
Are you next going to ask me how I feel about barbers, carpenters, equestrians, accountants, electricians, architects, waitresses, astonomers, ping pong players, violinists, philatelists, stamp colletors, trapeze artitsts, ballerinas, archers, farmers, wiccans, bankers, stockbrokers, roofers, fashion designers, bakers, postal workers, song writers, plumbers, engineers, teachers, art lovers, numerologists,...?
Nope, just want to know what you think or how you feel about football fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Fundraiser Ideas For Non Profit Organization? 2 hr kids kards 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Alberto 19,592
Why are there so many blacks in Atlanta? (May '12) 11 hr Demetrius83 115
Review: The Diamond Market 11 hr NancyDrew 3
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 21 hr confused1 62
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) Wed Ruffruff 103
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Wed Local in atlanta 1

Marietta News Video

Marietta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance