Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Responsible People wrote:
Please go to the authorities and have this man arrested and prosecuted.
He needs to be stopped.
Any man that admits to beating a woman once has almost certainly done it many times. Don't let some woman die because you failed to act. He has already posted that he has beaten one woman - make it the last.
Go to the police and tell them about lighteredknot. They can trace who he is and bring him to justice.
bwah hahahahahaha. Dude, seek psychiatric help before YOU hurt someone. You're gone dude. Do you take meds?
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't seem to care, don't ask for sympathy if somebody knocks the living crap out of your sister. I don't think you could have a daughter, what woman would go near a racist POS like you?
Hell, every white person that doesn't tow or obey the ZioMarxist Feudalistic totem pole, or who doesn't kiss nonwhite oversized buttocks is "racist POS" according to you and your "brah" Diaper Douche Dave. If being a "racist POS" means being a proud, independent self thinking, and honest, white man, then damn it I'm one proud "raycisss" sum beyotch. Go take that Lev Bronstein aka Leon Trotsky INVENTED ZioMarxist construct and USE it on someone who actually falls for that 1960's antiquated bullsheet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Marietta News Video

•••
•••

Marietta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE