Review: Marietta Auto Mall Center

Review: Marietta Auto Mall Center

Posted in the Marietta Forum

Christy waller

Marietta, GA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Marietta Auto Mall Center
875 S Cobb Dr
Marietta, GA 30060 These are the people that sold my husband a car for 7,000 $ please beware of these crooks the car had a bad transmission timing belt, cv joints breather system, coolant flange. Coil pack car has been in front end collision. The car was purchased on Jan 29th and is still being worked on we had to pay out another 6,000 $ to get the car right .
Jenny P

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 17, 2013
Christy waller wrote:
Marietta Auto Mall Center
875 S Cobb Dr
Marietta, GA 30060 These are the people that sold my husband a car for 7,000 $ please beware of these crooks the car had a bad transmission timing belt, cv joints breather system, coolant flange. Coil pack car has been in front end collision. The car was purchased on Jan 29th and is still being worked on we had to pay out another 6,000 $ to get the car right .
Christy, I bought a car from Marietta Auto Mall Center in April. My husband and I think we got a Great deal about $2000 less than the market. We haven't had any problems with the car. So far so beautiful. We checked it out by our Toyota dealership before purchase as suggested to us by the salesman. We expected a few minor things like oil change and air filter. The dealership replaced the air filter for us which we gladly paid for parts only. I also purchased an extended warranty, because we were purchasing a used car. And I know no used is perfect, no matter what anyone says. Common sense, right?
Did you have your car checked out by your mechanic? If you had, you would've known beforehand. Did you talk to the GM or owner perhaps? By the way, how can your bill be $6000 on a $7000 car? Something doesn't add up. Still $6000 seems too excessive. Just curious. I'm trying to purchase another one from them based on my good experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 20 min ThomasA 2,090
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 3 hr ThomasA 201
Stupid Cop Department Tue NewsMax 1
Karen Minton (Oct '15) Mon JJ Raley 14
dirty trump golf tour Mon Hillary lies 2
News Kool Smiles patients file class-action lawsuit ... (Feb '08) Mon neeka_raw36 209
Trump Rally Atlanta Mon Clarabele 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages