Man who left child in car seat charge...

Man who left child in car seat charged with murder

There are 28 comments on the MDJonline.com story from Jun 19, 2014, titled Man who left child in car seat charged with murder. In it, MDJonline.com reports that:

The man who police say left his 22-month-old child in a hot car seat for his entire work day, leading to the child's death, has been charged with felony murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MDJonline.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Support ONLY COOPER

Lawrenceville, GA

#21 Jun 30, 2014
Criminal Minds wrote:
You are just as bad as David Cline pimping his change.org website to let Ross Harris off, or Heather Curry Mccullar lying and begging for money on her youcare.org site. Fraudsters that are not looking for justice for poor, dead little boy Cooper Harris are sick!
Anyone that does not support Cooper Harris fully and supports the so-called parents and their disgusting PR campaign are psychos. Karma.
The online petition on change.org has been pulled. The organizers finally woke up to the realization that the father, and possibly the mother, are looking less and less innocent.

The youcaring.com donation website is unfortunately still active. The fund creator Heather Curry McCullar is now simply Heather and many of her posts saying don't listen media have been deleted. This fund donation page needs to be shut down and money returned.

Contact youcaring and Heather In Tuscaloosa to SHUT the page DOWN!

Disgusting!
katy

Whittier, CA

#22 Jul 3, 2014
I wonder how those supporters who gave him a stranding ovation, are feeling now.
Facts from Hearing

Charleston, WV

#23 Jul 3, 2014
The stench from the SUV was undeniable. He didn't notice when he got in SUV after work? Drives to the mall parking lot and finally figured it out.
He told a police officer, F you. When being questioned.
Wife goes to pick up child at daycare and they tell her child is not there. Wife says, husband must have left him in the car.
Husband sexting 6 women the day child baked to death in car. One woman only 17 years old. Sexting her since she was 16 and he is 33.
Husband searched web sites on the following subjects, watching people die in various ways, children left in hot car, living a child free life, and how to survive prison. Husband on video putting light bulbs in car after lunch. Seen walking away from SUV and turns and watches a man walking near SUV. Watches him to see if he gets near SUV.
Wife does not go to the child after getting the news. She goes to police station. Goes to the interrogation room. First thing she says to husband. Well, did you say to much? When husband was being questioned he kept saying, I can't believe this is happening to me.
At hearing husband never showed any emotion until his sexting was revealed. Wife never showed any emotion and chomped on gum with blank look on her face. No tears.
When judge denies bond for husband wife says, F him.
These two people are in it together. They thought they would get by with it because usually nothing is done when this occurs. Easy way to get rid of your child. Their problem is they took it for granted and made to many mistakes. Two dumb asses making too many mistakes. May justice be served by our legal system and by God.
Charles

United States

#24 Jul 4, 2014
Yep, I think his wife was in on this also. But there is no way of knowing that the image sexted to him was of 16 year old boobies or not.
It could have been a wrong number. But he shouldn't have re-sexted a photo of his johnson. It could have been a sting or something.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#25 Jul 4, 2014
IMO, this pos wanted to be wife and child free. There are two many questionable circumstances surrounding him & his babies death. There's too many questions concerning the mother's involvement as well. When se heard her husband didn't drop their son off she didn't think maybe he took the day off and went some where with their baby, she said, he must have left him in the car? Who would even think this, but then again who would even need to goggle, leaving an animal in a hot car like both of them did? He just put his son back in his car after stopping for breakfast at chick-fil-a two min. before arriving to his work where the daycare is located, at his work where he takes his son on every work day. He has his friends take him to get light bulbs after lunch & drive him to his car to drop them off on the very day he killed his son in an oven? IMO, this was in hope that they would be the witnesses to him suddenly finding him, but since that didn't pan out he drove to a parking lot where there were ppl to witness his sudden find of his deceased baby.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#26 Jul 4, 2014
Facts, ITA with all you said. This was premeditated murder & I hope the pos mother is arrested too. Yes, she ran to him instead of her poor baby, then asked him if he said too much to LE. How do you say to much concerning an accident, wouldn't you just tell the truth concerning your own babies death? At his hearing he only cried for himself. Neither he nor the mother cried when their dead baby was being discussed.
You Go Girl

Lawrenceville, GA

#28 Jul 7, 2014
Moesha Orangello Taft wrote:
I heard from my friends baby dad's cousin that this man was trifling with someone on the down low. Thinking about the dirty nasty all day will take your mind off lots of things I guess including your own children's. People getting caught all over the ATL doing bad stuff. White folks need to get a hold cause y'all already becoming the minority. This kid could gave growed up to pay for my kids. Priorities
Our girl Moesha was oh so right about him being caught. Anymore info for us Moesha?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#29 Apr 25, 2016
Has anyone heard when the trial will be and if it will be televised ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Power 1 hr AltReich 1
News Emory Professor Carol Anderson on "White Rage: ... 2 hr u luv black semen 18
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Rev Billyust 21,060
How to Seduce any Woman With Massage 12 hr Rhonda Burnough 3
Motorists Beware!!!! Fri Richard 10
Rh Negative is a very Holy Bloodline (Sep '11) Thu Denise 28
News C.W. Matthews donates $10K from I-85 bridge reb... May 22 guest 1

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages