smith sister murder
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Andre

New Iberia, LA

#109 Jul 26, 2009
I just recently heard of this and i checked with many old friends and i have proved the story cuse i have carvings in my closet that date back to 1982 that im still trying research on. Ive check 23 websites and seen 27 pictures. yes i know i have to much free time this is just something i do on free time
thalia

Framingham, MA

#110 Aug 5, 2009
thiss is scary && SO not funny
truth teller

Chicago, IL

#111 Aug 6, 2009
ITS EFFING TRUE!!! i kno a person whos best friends w/ a girl named jane who is the dead girls cousin...its true but if u dont repost it u wont die
Cody White

Wayne, IL

#112 Aug 17, 2009
The story is not true because i looked up newspapers of Plainfield, Wisconsin and there was nothing on two girls being murdered. I think some one got the idea of this story from Ed Gein. He lived in Plainfield, Wisconsin and killed and skinned some people and was put into a mental hospital when people caught him.
Darr darr

Dover, OH

#113 May 9, 2010
That shit was so scary I luv ya girls holla at me at me at4405552167
jgfjahgvuahgfuoa ofgausdfh

Minneapolis, MN

#114 Jun 28, 2011
adfjgbauohga'hdgo'ahdg
CindyGomez

Lower Bicutan, Philippines

#115 Oct 7, 2011
Ahm . I kinda believe this . because you might not know its a ghost who killed them . ghosts are real . maybe that's why they Don't have any evidences or something that can tell who killed them because its A ghost . WE DONT KNOW . ITS A STORY . EITHER ITS TRUE OR NOT .
Crystal

Singapore, Singapore

#116 Nov 11, 2011
Even if it is true we would not need to repost it we would nOt die because the incident took place like in 1993the killer should be died by now
Crystal

Singapore, Singapore

#117 Nov 11, 2011
We do not know if it is a ghost that killed the smith sisters but what did they even do to make them angry ????)??this is very scary
Maritza

United States

#118 Nov 13, 2011
Its scary
ur secret friend

Las Vegas, NV

#119 Nov 19, 2011
its kinda joke right ?? if it is i was so scared bcuz im the only one in our house...it was so freaking joke ik sure .... if it is true then proved it...
himynameisbob

Minneapolis, MN

#120 Nov 22, 2011
himynameisbob
Natalie

United States

#121 Jan 22, 2012
kay x x wrote:
i dnt fink its true i cnt find any newspaper articals n a lot ov chain mail goes round these days n i dint eva hear bout it on the news or any thing luv kay x x
this happen back in the 1977 dates so I don't think it really ever was on the news and yes it's true js to see pictures go to google and put in the smith sister death pictures and it shows the newspaper
Natalie

United States

#122 Jan 22, 2012
I belive it's true I saw it on facebook I didn't belive and I find pictures and more

“Having Fun”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#123 Jan 24, 2012
CindyGomez wrote:
Ahm . I kinda believe this . because you might not know its a ghost who killed them . ghosts are real . maybe that's why they Don't have any evidences or something that can tell who killed them because its A ghost . WE DONT KNOW . ITS A STORY . EITHER ITS TRUE OR NOT .
that's deep
diana101

Little Rock, AR

#124 May 29, 2013
Don't believe me
Body: You better not stop reading this or you'll burn in hell.
Girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger.
crazy1 86:hey baby!!!
h0tNsPiCy91: who is this???
crazy1 86:ur secret admirer!!!!!
h0tNsPiCy91: o really.... quite lyin! who is this???
crazy1 86:i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...
crazy1 86:i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.
crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.
crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u.
crazy1 86: tonight u will see me some time tonight....
h0tNsPiCy91:..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?
crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...
crazy1 86 had signed off.
The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly.
Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out.
Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead.
PART 2...
Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid.
One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege.
h0tNsPiCy91:Hey lil bro!!!
2seXay4u: Who the eff is this?
h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis.
2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child.
2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh?
h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you?
h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister.
h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.
2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.
h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor.
h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.
h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''.
h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell.
The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hanged. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said '' I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING. LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD. I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!
- LISA SMITH ''
diana101

Little Rock, AR

#125 May 29, 2013
chien letter
resident

Cambridge, MA

#126 Aug 22, 2013
If you really believe this load of crap then you are mentally retarded. It doesn't even seem realistic.......some people will believe anything.
n word

Herndon, VA

#127 Aug 24, 2013
Ooooo...and the boogieman is real too....he is hiding under your bed. And Bloody Mary is watching you in your mirror.. ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 28 min huntcoyotes 1,478
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 7 hr Kent 438
Israel United In Christ -(IUIC): Is definitely ... 7 hr Elaine 7
Mayfair Tower 199 14th Street NE (Dec '11) 8 hr Dennis 44
Illegal Alien caught Raping Dog! 11 hr MAGA2016 1
ismaili dating site reviews | best and worst mu... (Apr '12) 13 hr Rahim 6
News Norma McCorvey dead at 69; anonymous 'Jane Roe'... 15 hr ThomasA 11

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages