smith sister murder
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
TATA

Waco, TX

#1 Jun 25, 2007
I THINK THE STORY IZ TRUE.......... AND I DON'T THINK SO CUZ HOW U WRITE WHEN U DEAD????R WE EVER GOING TO FIND OUT???? HOPE WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........
Brianna

Columbia, SC

#2 Jul 2, 2007
I SO TOTALLY THINK THAT THE SMITH SISTERS STORY IS TRUE BECAUSE IT GOTS A NEWSPAPER STORY AND EVERYTHING EVEN PICTURES SO I THINK THAT PROVES THATS ITS REAL.......T-T-T-TOTALLY DUDE
Akime

United States

#3 Jul 22, 2007
Brianna wrote:
I SO TOTALLY THINK THAT THE SMITH SISTERS STORY IS TRUE BECAUSE IT GOTS A NEWSPAPER STORY AND EVERYTHING EVEN PICTURES SO I THINK THAT PROVES THATS ITS REAL.......T-T-T-TOTALLY DUDE
Where are the newspaper articles? Can't find any online, let alone any pictures.
Michelle Diaz

Union City, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2007
This Smith sister story most likely isn't true! I sound so fake! I have searched on the internet over again. I can't find the story.
Sydney chrystine

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2007
well i kinda belive the story;; i would like to see some pics. though b//c i can't find any!! grrrrr...
but what i dont understand is how she could sleep through that and the not feel the blood when the knock occurs but when she gets back in bed she can!&& another thing who was tapping on the window when the murder is in side?? huhh?? good ??'s huh?
kathy

Medford, MA

#8 Jul 28, 2007
this is scary to me this is true aaaaaaaahhh
kim

Londonderry, NH

#11 Aug 9, 2007
i think there actually was a murder case liek this but some jerk just turned it into a chain letter. i think that people should just leave it alone. common, what if it was your friend or your childs murder story flipped around like this one.
Tiff

Worcester, MA

#12 Aug 11, 2007
im not totaly sure if this is true or not it sounds reall y but it aslo sounds fake! it scared the crap out of me hopefully itsn ot cuz thats worrible if it its!
valery

Powder Springs, GA

#13 Aug 13, 2007
i think it is true its so scary how there dead and they come alive omg
Tyler Dolley

Saint-étienne-des-grès, Canada

#14 Aug 14, 2007
wow i just read it on myspace is it true does any one have prove that it is or is not true ? get back to me soon or email sk_8_erboy44@hotmail.com
kay x x

Sheffield, UK

#15 Aug 15, 2007
i dnt fink its true i cnt find any newspaper articals n a lot ov chain mail goes round these days n i dint eva hear bout it on the news or any thing luv kay x x
wiwin

Klang, Malaysia

#16 Aug 18, 2007
i'm not sure wheter it is true or not...
gulzdid

Bayan Lepas, Malaysia

#17 Aug 21, 2007
i think d murder is true but bout d reveal of d sister chat wit d brother x true cuz how dead people can on9 eventhough they were od dead..
me_luvers

Malaysia

#18 Aug 22, 2007
is it true ???
this things creeps me out...
franncrist

Philippines

#19 Aug 26, 2007
eow.. is there any proof or any other articles or pictures about it??? send it to me if its oki??? franncrist@yahoo.com
eMo_kiD

Philippines

#20 Aug 27, 2007
i have only one question....it is really true??????i thinks its not true....haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!i dont know...i'm scared na...
crysty

Philippines

#21 Aug 29, 2007
huh... i know dis is not tru coz... u know nah,,,
daBonZki

Makati, Philippines

#22 Aug 29, 2007
nO!! it's ObvioUsly isnt tRue.,becaUse i kEpt On loOking fOr sOMe pRoOfs anD eveN jUst a PictUre? caNt be sHown?? what a shame.,and every detail of iT waS soOo faKed Out., whO's knOcking On thE dOor? anD even pUtting sOme freAkish blOod aLl ovEr her bed., com'on u cant do 2 things at the same time u know that!!! and hOw did the bLood even reach there instantly!!? when hE's nOt even a ghOst jUSt a murderer!! think Of iT man!
dhemonScaR

Philippines

#23 Aug 30, 2007
hmm... iTz nOt vErY v3ry tRuE Cuz.. dAtz StOry iz sO
FaKe fUll... iF dAtz StOrY iz tRuE cOme 2 m3 aNd u wiLL fiNd tHe rEal oNe.. and Datz M3 !! aNd i wiLL giVe u dA reAL suFf3r!! aNd i'LL giVe u a R3aL sTOrieS.. tHe tiTtLe iS "tHe dhemonScaR murder Smith
AnOnYmOusLy " FaKe sTorY..! tRy me,! cOm3 toO m3 AnD se3 tHe ReaL OnE..! MhwaHaHa.... iM nOt ScaRed!!!
...^(O.o)^...
Charmie

Quezon, Philippines

#25 Sep 4, 2007
....thats not true...ive had lots of chain lettrs b4 and im stll alive...i dont believe n that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homewreckers in atl? 4 hr Veronica 1
Vondel Jefferson 7 hr Wine 6
Bait Car In Atlanta (Nov '11) 8 hr ThomasA is uber gay 87
Brookhaven Thugs Linley Jones & John Ernst Shak... 10 hr Roger 13
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Agree 21,446
Fri Mad dash 3
News African-American hair products locked up at San... Fri Black History Facts 3

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages